Professor Says "Having White Familes Is Racism"

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
And the Professor is White!

“Part of what I’ve learned is that the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” wrote Hunter College professor Jessie Daniels, in one of her controversial tweets. The tweets were screenshotted and obtained by the Daily Mail and other online media before they were made inaccessible.

Daniels calls herself a sociologist and an expert on race and technology in her Twitter profile. Her Twitter header photo shows images of books she has written. Two of them deal with race. One is titled “White Lies: Race, Class, Gender and Sexuality in White Supremacist Discourse,” and the other is “Cyber Racism: White Supremacy Online and the New Attack on Civil Rights.”

“I mean, if you’re a white person who says they’re engaged in dismantling white supremacy, but + you’re forming a white family + reproducing white children that ‘you want the best for’—how is that helping + not part of the problem?” wrote Daniels in over the course of two other tweets.

College Professor Tweets That the Existence of “White Nuclear Families” Is Racist - NTD.TV

16681501_268349346932171_3268097656701640062_n.jpg

She is putting an absurd Racist spin on Marxism which has always viewed the nuclear family as a threat to Communism.

All I can say is if you have kids heading to college you had better be VERY careful where you send them. You could have lunatics like this chick teaching them and when they come back for a visit they will be unrecognizable.

Forum List

Back