Professor: Civil war in America has already begun

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to University of Tennessee law professor Glenn Harlan Reynolds, civil war in America has “already begun”.

In an op-ed for USA Today entitled Is America headed toward a civil war? Sanders, Nielsen incidents show it has already begun, Reynolds argues that the actions of Hollywood and the left in general signify that such a scenario is already “well underway.”

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Primary source is good enough. Don't need the token Inforwars link.

Acckording to the degenerates they lived in a world filled with candy, sunshine, loillipops when Obama was in what's so hysterical is all this was already unfolding right in front of them under that stupid sob yet they try and dump onto Trump. Stupidity walks where no brains live.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to University of Tennessee law professor Glenn Harlan Reynolds, civil war in America has “already begun”.

In an op-ed for USA Today entitled Is America headed toward a civil war? Sanders, Nielsen incidents show it has already begun, Reynolds argues that the actions of Hollywood and the left in general signify that such a scenario is already “well underway.”

Professor: Civil War in America Has “Already Begun”

Acckording to the degenerates they lived in a world filled with candy, sunshine, loillipops when Obama was in what's so hysterical is all this was already unfolding right in front of them under that stupid sob yet they try and dump onto Trump. Stupidity walks where no brains live.

Yes it really began with the 2010 Tea Party.

war? with the snowflakes????? what will they use as a weapon....snowballs???

Professor: Civil War in America Has “Already Begun”

yeah it will indeed get worse like it says.Thats the way it is i am afraid,things have to get a lot worse before they get better.

We have become a nation where the fringes do the controlling. Meanwhile while the two sides argue back and forth the uber wealthy corporations and their ruling ilk laugh all the way to the bank and the middle class while slipping further behind is too busy scraping by to do anything about it. Facts are facts.

• Banned
Here It Comes - The Warnings About A "Civil War In America" Are Becoming Much Louder

Civil conflict is coming to America, and it is going to tear our nation apart. Earlier today I received an email from a good friend about the rising tide of anger and frustration that we are currently witnessing in America. After thinking about it for a few moments, I wrote back and told him that I don’t know if there is any way to stop what is coming at this point. In my entire lifetime, we have never been closer to a “civil war” in this country than we are right now. Let us work for peace, but it would be foolish to ignore the forces that are ripping the fabric of our society to shreds. In this day and age, the coming conflict will not be between two armies from specific geographical locations. Rather, it will be between groups of Americans with fundamentally different ideologies. However, just like in our first civil war, American cities will burn before it is all said and done. First there will be massive protests, then there will be widespread violence, and ultimately there will be mobs of lunatics running around smashing things, looting, stealing, killing and setting things on fire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The events taking place as everything has ruled out right in the faces of the American people many see what is coming and others are totally bind and fooled by their love affair for Democratic idiots who lie to them but hey truth will prevail.

They are working hard on still trying to get Trump out , the lies will start again as they are getting desparate to get him out of office watch in SEPT. they will roll out some huge bs lies.

This is why people like Peter Fonda and Maxine Waters need to be prosecuted before it gets any more out of hand. Nip it in the bud.

Yes it has begun, however, this isn't a situation where two opposing armies are engaged on a battlefield.

Right now any battles in the street would be conducted by mobs. Think of what occured during the Rodney King riots.

A genuine and official war won't occur until the nation divides into two or more nations.

Prior to that, it will be mobs going after each other.

It’s a way to intimidate Americans. As MindWars said all else has failed for the left. Their last resort is ominous rumbles of “civil war” if we don’t cave.
Do what you gotta do. (But if you come at me wearing a pussy hat on your head I’m just not that intimidated )

Here It Comes - The Warnings About A "Civil War In America" Are Becoming Much Louder

Civil conflict is coming to America, and it is going to tear our nation apart. Earlier today I received an email from a good friend about the rising tide of anger and frustration that we are currently witnessing in America. After thinking about it for a few moments, I wrote back and told him that I don’t know if there is any way to stop what is coming at this point. In my entire lifetime, we have never been closer to a “civil war” in this country than we are right now. Let us work for peace, but it would be foolish to ignore the forces that are ripping the fabric of our society to shreds. In this day and age, the coming conflict will not be between two armies from specific geographical locations. Rather, it will be between groups of Americans with fundamentally different ideologies. However, just like in our first civil war, American cities will burn before it is all said and done. First there will be massive protests, then there will be widespread violence, and ultimately there will be mobs of lunatics running around smashing things, looting, stealing, killing and setting things on fire.

The events taking place as everything has ruled out right in the faces of the American people many see what is coming and others are totally bind and fooled by their love affair for Democratic idiots who lie to them but hey truth will prevail.

They are working hard on still trying to get Trump out , the lies will start again as they are getting desparate to get him out of office watch in SEPT. they will roll out some huge bs lies.

If the Left takes that step, the cities will indeed burn. It will be very short-lived elsewhere.

380F11A6-C47D-418B-B62B-7D88DA269EA1.jpeg

If the Left takes that step, the cities will indeed burn. It will be very short-lived elsewhere.

Burning down the cities is exactly what the globalist wnat ot happen, they will use BLM and or ANTIFA in order ot do it.

Everything is being activated, remember ANTIFA works for SOROS if they are allowed to take peopel out they will start doing so.

Burning down the cities is exactly what the globalist wnat ot happen, they will use BLM and or ANTIFA in order ot do it.

Everything is being activated, remember ANTIFA works for SOROS if they are allowed to take peopel out they will start doing so.

BLM and Antifa may have a little more problem dealing with troops armed with shoot-to-kill orders than they have with police ordered to stand down.

If a real civil war breaks out you have to remember two things:

1. the rural areas can survive without urban areas, but not vise-versa. The food, the water, the fuel all passes through rural areas to the destinations in urban areas.

2. Now look at this map.

upload_2018-6-26_16-17-24.png

Any questions?

Forum List

Back