Product branding

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Ever wonder how things got their names we buy at the store? Grocery shopping the other day, I found myself wondering how 'toilet paper' got its name. We're not using it to clean a toilet but to wipe the poop from our buttholes. :) And considering what we're intending to do with it, why pay more if a cheaper one is available? Isn't paying extra for equivilent 'butt wiping tissues' the ultimate in stupid consumerism?

And who came up with 'bikini wax' and 'bikini-line trimmers?' Did someone try 'pubic hair wax/trimmer' but that wasn't successful? And why is it expected for women to do it, but not men? Makes just as little sense if men do it as it does for women. :)

Ever wonder how things got their names we buy at the store? Grocery shopping the other day, I found myself wondering how 'toilet paper' got its name. We're not using it to clean a toilet but to wipe the poop from our buttholes. :) And considering what we're intending to do with it, why pay more if a cheaper one is available? Isn't paying extra for equivilent 'butt wiping tissues' the ultimate in stupid consumerism?

And who came up with 'bikini wax' and 'bikini-line trimmers?' Did someone try 'pubic hair wax/trimmer' but that wasn't successful? And why is it expected for women to do it, but not men? Makes just as little sense if men do it as it does for women. :)
At this very moment, the "pathetic meter" is reading T-I-L-T in big red letters. Think about it.

Well, I guess a man can wear a bikini if he wants to.

Idk about the last part cuz I don't wax, but I like wiping my ass with something soft not something like sandpaper. Know what I'm saying?

Forum List

Back