Problems With Scientific Models For GW

Get some common sense and learn how to construct arguments. Comparing the need for the military ( something we know for a fact we need) to the need to destroy our economy on an unproven unsubstantiated whim is about as retarded as you get.

We know for a fact we need? No. We think we need it because we prepare for "what if" scenarios because we aren't retarded.

Did you happen to notice Mr Mensa that 4 of the 10 hottest years were in the 1930?s And only 3 were in the last 20 years? Ya so much for man made global warming.

Link? No? Didn't think so.

Just for you retard.

http://www.norcalblogs.com/watts/2007/08/1998_no_longer_the_hottest_yea.html

Top 10 GISS U.S. Temperature deviation (deg C) in New Order 8/7/2007
Year Old New
1934 1.23 1.25
1998 1.24 1.23
1921 1.12 1.15
2006 1.23 1.13
1931 1.08 1.08
1999 0.94 0.93
1953 0.91 0.90
1990 0.88 0.87
1938 0.85 0.86
1939 0.84 0.85

Here’s the old order of top 10 yearly temperatures.
Year Old New
1998 1.24 1.23
1934 1.23 1.25
2006 1.23 1.13
1921 1.12 1.15
1931 1.08 1.08
1999 0.94 0.93
1953 0.91 0.90
2001 0.90 0.76
1990 0.88 0.87
1938 0.85 0.86

I don't understand mindless belief that the government is all good, all right, and not to be questioned.

I don't understand mindless belief that the government is all good, all right, and not to be questioned.

Me neither...so I'm sure you condemn how the US government keeps secrets, won't allow people at Gitmo to have trials, is wiretapping us, etc, etc?

Oh, I don't accept it mindlessly. I just agree with it in those instances.

Ah of course. When you believe something its because of deep and reasoned belief (despite that you agree with Republican talking points pretty much all the time). But when a liberal beliefs something its a mindless belief that they didn't think about at all, right?

Liberals never believe in things that WORK. They believe in weird, society-rocking premises that never, ever work.

They can goad the right into some good things...but their overall life philosophies are whacked.

Liberals never believe in things that WORK. They believe in weird, society-rocking premises that never, ever work.

Like freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc, etc?

I know...those things haven't worked out great for us.

They can goad the right into some good things...but their overall life philosophies are whacked.

Wow, you are a judgemental little fuck aren't you?

Liberals actually don't like any of those things. According to liberals, there shouldn't be any religion..at least not Christian religion. Freedom of the press is limited to their own press...liberals are the loudest screechers for things like book bans and shutting down the press.

Liberals actually don't like any of those things.

Ahh I love it when morons are so ignorant as to tell me what I actually like and dislike.

According to liberals, there shouldn't be any religion..at least not Christian religion.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Perhaps to a tiny section of the American left thats the case, but for the large majority its not.

Freedom of the press is limited to their own press...liberals are the loudest screechers for things like book bans and shutting down the press.

Go educate yourself kid.

Ahh I love it when morons are so ignorant as to tell me what I actually like and dislike.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Perhaps to a tiny section of the American left thats the case, but for the large majority its not.

Go educate yourself kid.

Sounds pretty close to the nut jobs running the national Democratic party. Perhaps the rank and file do not operate this way, perhaps they are like Nancy and just act in lockstep with everything the whack jobs tell them, refusing to question or chastise their leaders and supporting by silence any thing they propose.

Sounds pretty close to the nut jobs running the national Democratic party. Perhaps the rank and file do not operate this way, perhaps they are like Nancy and just act in lockstep with everything the whack jobs tell them, refusing to question or chastise their leaders and supporting by silence any thing they propose.

So want to let me know any prominent Democrat has said that Christianity shouldn't exist?

Everyone that believes that the present fact of our global warming is not contributed by industrial and otherwise human environmental intervention please raise your hands.

Everyone that believes that the present fact of our global warming is not contributed by industrial and otherwise human environmental intervention please raise your hands.

Anyone that can actually provide evidence that our current warming trend is effected in any real way by man please post it and win a Nobel Prize.

Al Gore, a recent Nobel Prize and Oscar winner has a good primer for you that is well documented, cross referenced and otherwise highly aclaimed by many thousands of respectable scientists.

Anyone that can actually provide evidence that our current warming trend is effected in any real way by man please post it and win a Nobel Prize.

I can't help it if you are so ignorant and arrogant as to ignore them. There are also many more sources much less acclaimed than Al Gore's that verify the truth of man made global climate intervention and interference of the environment that God has provided for us and expected us to protect.

Are you just afraid of the gas tax?

Forum List

Back