Problems that I have with Asians

These are the problems that I have with Asians.

Their countries are mostly governed by dictatorial, one party regimes, and their Governments, and the Political party are one and the same, for instance the Police ARE the political party, their Judges ARE the political party, their prison system IS the political party, and so on and so forth.
And abuse is BY design.
They don't have a Social Security Administration, they don't have a Department of Human Services, they don't have a National Health Administration, they don't have Worker's Unions, or a Department of Labor...
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

And its not my job to give credence to it, or to allow people to get away with wanting to bring it here.

One thing for certain Asians are smarter than you are--and that's probably why you dislike them. They are extremely motivated--do better in schools and universities and are top knoch citizens of this country.

I think they enjoy their freedoms in this country and respect them more than born here citizens.

I went to school with Asians in my classroom, and I was number one in my ability to comprehend what I read, and number one in science, I also had one of the highest IQ scores, while both Asians in my class were barely average.
How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

And if HE appreciated the "freedoms" HE has here, he wouldn't support Donald Trump.
:)

Let us know if the trend continues in Junior High.

Because they're not as racist as you? And better at math?

The fact of the matter is idiot, is that Asia is one of the most racist of the 6 inhabited continents, more so than Europe.
Yet you're the hypocrite calling others 'gook boi'.

So what am I supposed to ?
Allow him to have his way ?
If he had his way, we would all be executed, for something... something that you wouldn't even notice until you're in the gas chamber or something.

What the fuck are you talking about?

And his country floods our market with INFERIOR.. yes inferior, by far... products.
While they wont buy a damn thing from us... ENTIRELY unlike anywhere else in the world.

And I'm supposed to let him get away with it ?

Who?
AsianTrumpSupporter, fool.

That's one person, moron.

Statistically Asians didn't vote for Trump as much as whites did.

Their countries are mostly governed by dictatorial, one party regimes, and their Governments, and the Political party are one and the same, for instance the Police ARE the political party, their Judges ARE the political party, their prison system IS the political party, and so on and so forth.
And abuse is BY design.
They don't have a Social Security Administration, they don't have a Department of Human Services, they don't have a National Health Administration, they don't have Worker's Unions, or a Department of Labor...
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

And its not my job to give credence to it, or to allow people to get away with wanting to bring it here.

One thing for certain Asians are smarter than you are--and that's probably why you dislike them. They are extremely motivated--do better in schools and universities and are top knoch citizens of this country.

I think they enjoy their freedoms in this country and respect them more than born here citizens.

I went to school with Asians in my classroom, and I was number one in my ability to comprehend what I read, and number one in science, I also had one of the highest IQ scores, while both Asians in my class were barely average.
How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

And if HE appreciated the "freedoms" HE has here, he wouldn't support Donald Trump.

That trend went on from the 1st grade to the 12th, and all through college.

The fact of the matter is idiot, is that Asia is one of the most racist of the 6 inhabited continents, more so than Europe.

If he had his way, we would all be executed, for something... something that you wouldn't even notice until you're in the gas chamber or something.

And his country floods our market with INFERIOR.. yes inferior, by far... products.
While they wont buy a damn thing from us... ENTIRELY unlike anywhere else in the world.

Who?

And its also the Asian country of his origin, by almost 100%.

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

Judging by your reasoning, I'm doubting you were tops in anything.

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

Funny...all of the things you've listed are pretty much how the world sees the US these days.

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

I never asked, nor do I give a flying fuck about you or what you doubt.

Who?

I see, so you identify only by continental origin? That's such an odd way to be a bigot.

How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

You should, I'm not from Asia.

How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

It's neither clever nor grownup to curse, young man!

Who?

I see, so you identify only by continental origin? That's such an odd way to be a bigot.

If he don't like it, he can fuck off back to gookland.
The same thing as he tells other people.

Who?

I'm not speaking for ATS, junior.

fr.png

Tell your gook boy friend, that my wife isn't going back to Mexico, but he can always go back to gookland if he don't like it here.

View attachment 135185

Tell your gook boy friend, that my wife isn't going back to Mexico, but he can always go back to gookland if he don't like it here.

I see, where should we tell all the other Trump supporters to go? You clearly haven't thought this out, junior.

View attachment 135185

I see, where should we tell all the other Trump supporters to go? You clearly haven't thought this out, junior.

Back to doucheland.

View attachment 135185

Back to doucheland.

Yep, can't even give a real answer. Asians were more likely to not have voted for Trump.

I hope you don't call yourself a liberal, junior.

View attachment 135185

Back to doucheland.

Yep, can't even give a real answer. Asians were more likely to not have voted for Trump.

Doucheland = Krautland
lol

View attachment 135185

Back to doucheland.

I'm also not a liberal, but a centrist.

View attachment 135185

Back to doucheland.

Thank god, carry on.

View attachment 135185

Back to doucheland.

Thank god, carry on.

That's far to the left of any republican, since Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back