Problems that I have with Asians

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
These are the problems that I have with Asians.

Their countries are mostly governed by dictatorial, one party regimes, and their Governments, and the Political party are one and the same, for instance the Police ARE the political party, their Judges ARE the political party, their prison system IS the political party, and so on and so forth.
And abuse is BY design.
They don't have a Social Security Administration, they don't have a Department of Human Services, they don't have a National Health Administration, they don't have Worker's Unions, or a Department of Labor...
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

And its not my job to give credence to it, or to allow people to get away with wanting to bring it here.

Their countries are mostly governed by dictatorial, one party regimes, and their Governments, and the Political party are one and the same, for instance the Police ARE the political party, their Judges ARE the political party, their prison system IS the political party, and so on and so forth.
And abuse is BY design.
They don't have a Social Security Administration, they don't have a Department of Human Services, they don't have a National Health Administration, they don't have Worker's Unions, or a Department of Labor...
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

And its not my job to give credence to it, or to allow people to get away with wanting to bring it here.

Asians? What you described exists on almost every continent in some form or another.

• Banned

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

Asians? What you described exists on almost every continent in some form or another.

No it absolutely does not.

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

What about Somalia?

How does the most populous Asian countries fit into your scenario?

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

What about Somalia?

How about Europe, Canada, Latin America, and the South Pacific.
And even most of Africa.

Somalia's problem, and Africa's problem is they don't have much Government and what it does have is inadequate, mired in Poverty.
Not the kinds of problems caused by a 1 party system of abuse.

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

What about Somalia?

How about Europe, Canada, Latin America, and the South Pacific.
And even most of Africa.

Somalia's problem, and Africa's problem is they don't have much Government and what it does have is inadequate, mired in Poverty.
Not the kinds of problems caused by a 1 party system of abuse.

Canada vs. 'Asians'? It's just such a weird argument. 'Asians' is such a diverse group. To lump the governments of Japan in with Syria is nonsensical.

Japan, China, South Korea and India and others have governmental departments like you described. Of those countries only China has a single political party.

Because they're not as racist as you? And better at math?

The fact of the matter is idiot, is that Asia is one of the most racist of the 6 inhabited continents, more so than Europe.
:)
Yet you're the hypocrite calling others 'gook boi'.

So what am I supposed to ?
Allow him to have his way ?
If he had his way, we would all be executed, for something... something that you wouldn't even notice until you're in the gas chamber or something.

And his country floods our market with INFERIOR.. yes inferior, by far... products.
While they wont buy a damn thing from us... ENTIRELY unlike anywhere else in the world.

And I'm supposed to let him get away with it ?

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

One thing for certain Asians are smarter than you are--and that's probably why you dislike them. They are extremely motivated--do better in schools and universities and are top knoch citizens of this country.

I think they enjoy their freedoms in this country and respect them more than born here citizens.

And abuse is BY design.
They have Abuse.
Abuse is ALL they have.

One thing for certain Asians are smarter than you are--and that's probably why you dislike them. They are extremely motivated--do better in schools and universities and are top knoch citizens of this country.

I think they enjoy their freedoms in this country and respect them more than born here citizens.

I went to school with Asians in my classroom, and I was number one in my ability to comprehend what I read, and number one in science, I also had one of the highest IQ scores, while both Asians in my class were barely average.
How do you like that ?
Suck on it.

And if HE appreciated the "freedoms" HE has here, he wouldn't support Donald Trump.

The fact of the matter is idiot, is that Asia is one of the most racist of the 6 inhabited continents, more so than Europe.

If he had his way, we would all be executed, for something... something that you wouldn't even notice until you're in the gas chamber or something.

What the fuck are you talking about?

And his country floods our market with INFERIOR.. yes inferior, by far... products.
While they wont buy a damn thing from us... ENTIRELY unlike anywhere else in the world.

Who?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Who?
AsianTrumpSupporter, fool.

Forum List

Back