Probably, the German slaves were the product of artificial selection

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
In people of "German" and "Finnish" appearance, I often noticed such an anomaly: they can eat nothing but alcohol, but they do not lose weight. Once I even observed the opposite: a person stopped drinking alcohol, began to eat normally, and at the same time he lost a lot of weight.

This proves that in such people alcohol is digested as normal food. This is also supported by the fact that they have a lot of alcohol dehydrogenase in their liver.

I seem to understand why this happened.

The territories on which these slaves lived were very scarce, but the slave owners needed more people for work and war. Therefore, they foraged for food from inedible objects such as feces, trees, and so on.

There was a artificial selection on the basis of tolerance to alcohol.

According to eyewitnesses, the serfs were always starving, but they had a lot of alcohol and the use of alcohol was always widespread. Even in conditions of famine, they actively multiplied and worked hard.

... and the use of alcohol was always widespread. ...

My grandfather about 100 years ago drank 1 beer in a week - on Sunday after church service when all men spoke in the pub about what had happened this week and what will come next week. He was a traditional farmer. And a beer had less alcohol than a beer has today.

The same time drank an worker in the industry often 10-20 bottles beer a day or more and/or one or more bottles of Schnapps. Alcoholism - and drugs in general - are first of all a sickness of the murdern - ah sorry: modern - industrialized societies.

Oh by the way: Why do the Ukrainians not poison their Vodka and let the Russians steal it? Does it need anything else to end your drunken war, Russian?

Last edited:
"The territories on which these slaves lived were very scarce, but the slave owners needed more people for work and war. Therefore, they foraged for food from inedible objects such as feces, trees, and so on"

That is absolute bullshit.

Beer has calories and can be preserved for a long time. Even early Americans survived winter by drinking beer because food was scarce during the winter. What is the point of this thread again? Beer was easy to produce and even easier to preserve.

• Banned
My grandfather about 100 years ago drank 1 beer in a week - on Sunday after church service when all men spoke in the pub about what had happened this week and what will come next week. He was a traditional farmer. And a beer had less alcohol than a beer has today.
Doesn't matter. Only slaves drink alcohol. The Indo-Aryans did not have alcohol, they drank soma.

• Banned
Beer has calories and can be preserved for a long time. Even early Americans survived winter by drinking beer because food was scarce during the winter. What is the point of this thread again? Beer was easy to produce and even easier to preserve.
When Americans lived without alcohol in the Roaring 20s, they were happy and free. Only the German agents were unhappy with the ban. As a result, FDR came with beer and totalitarianism. Roosevelt revived German slavery, and slavery should be with alcoholics.

When Americans lived without alcohol in the Roaring 20s, they were happy and free. Only the German agents were unhappy with the ban. As a result, FDR came with beer and totalitarianism. Roosevelt revived German slavery, and slavery should be with alcoholics.

Americans never lived without alcohol. There was almost as much illegal booze during the 1920s as there had been legal booze before prohibition.

You talk about freedom, but you are totally against individual freedoms.

Doesn't matter. Only slaves drink alcohol. The Indo-Aryans did not have alcohol, they drank soma.

Sorry to have to dissapoint you, Vodkalander, but I never drink alcohol. And I am a real German and not an hypothetic 4000 years old Indo-Aryan who never had lived.

In former times beer and wine had been different than today. Who travelled found nowhere in the cities clear water. In the water lived lots of bacteriae. The local population was immune against this bacteriae - but travellers got problems. Wine with some alcohol but not with a lot of alcohol - and in very most cases also beer - was more save. And beer was also good in periods of fasting.

Forum List

Back