Probably not fair, but interesting indeed...

I'd like to see how a generic Democrat fairs against each Republican. My guess is that the results would be similar to Hillary.
Well, everyone assumes Hillary is that Democrat. She has no serious challengers. So even if you say "Democrat" the people being polled would visualize Clinton.

I'd like to see how a generic Democrat fairs against each Republican. My guess is that the results would be similar to Hillary.
Well, everyone assumes Hillary is that Democrat. She has no serious challengers. So even if you say "Democrat" the people being polled would visualize Clinton.

Still early. Other Dems are wise to let Hillary catch as much flak as possible before entering the race.

Still early. Other Dems are wise to let Hillary catch as much flak as possible before entering the race.
You have to raise a billion dollars to run. If they haven't begun, they are too late.

The only chance another Democrat has now of winning the nomination is for Hillary to be taken down by scandal.

And even then, they would have no chance against the GOP candidate at that point. Which is why we can expect the attacks, based on both real and imagined crimes, against Clinton to reach unprecedented levels.

You have to raise a billion dollars to run. If they haven't begun, they are too late.

The only chance another Democrat has now of winning the nomination is for Hillary to be taken down by scandal.

And even then, they would have no chance against the GOP candidate at that point. Which is why we can expect the attacks, based on both real and imagined crimes, against Clinton to reach unprecedented levels.

No offense, but I disagree with that assessment

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/2016-presidential-candidates.html?_r=0

Possible presidential candidates 2016 - Ballotpedia

Last edited:
Actually, I am thinking that voter participation is going to go up in 2016. But that's probably stuff for another thread.
Looking forward to that thread.

The first step comes this June, when I revvvv up the VR stats for the 50 states + DC again. Pretty dry, but enlightening nonetheless. Some signs of voter turnout usually form already during the primary season.

I am thinking that female voter registration and female voter turnout are both going to peak in 2016...

Looks like the Jebster is already going full-metal-Romney on the Latino community, prolly trying to polish his ultra-ultra-right-wing cred:

Jeb Bush Vows To Overturn Obama s Actions On Immigration

Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush told a conservative radio host he would undo President Barack Obama's executive actions to let some five million people temporarily stay in the country if he's elected president.

The following exchange occurred Tuesday when Bush appeared on the Michael Medved show:

Medved: Would you undo his executive orders on immigration?

Bush: The DACA and DAPA? Yes, I would.

Yes, surely this is going to earn Jeb the trust of the Latino community.

And Medved? Anyone remember him? He's the one who claimed that waterboarding was nothing and was willing to be waterboarded himself. Anyone remember what happened next?

Forum List

Back