Pro-rasslers and the t-baggers save the GOP

From the article:
Last week, Mississippi police arrested Swagger after a WWE show, charging him with DUI and marijuana possession. The WWE has lately been taking wrestler drug use seriously, and offenses like that would usually get Swagger jerked off of WWE TV for weeks, maybe even fired. I wanted to write this piece last week, but I held off because I thought the arrest would gum up the plans. That didn’t happen. Swagger and Colter were back on WWE TV this Monday, as if nothing had happened. That’s a clear sign that the McMahons really, really want to tell this story
Vince McMahons wife spent, $97 million in a failed effort to get elected in Connecticut. She wants to pin her loss not on her candidacy, but on the TEA Party.

So what Vince is doing is sending a message to the Republican Party that he'll do whatever it takes to gain power and be a player in the Republican Party.

That includes trashing the only group that cares about Constitutional Gov't.

By the way, I LOVE IT when people spend millions of their own money for a seat in Gov't only to lose. Like when Arriana Huffingtons husband spent 25 million in HIS losing effort.

You gotta' ask yourself: Why would ANYONE spend that much money for a Job that pays less than $200,000?

You know the answer.

From the article:
Last week, Mississippi police arrested Swagger after a WWE show, charging him with DUI and marijuana possession. The WWE has lately been taking wrestler drug use seriously, and offenses like that would usually get Swagger jerked off of WWE TV for weeks, maybe even fired. I wanted to write this piece last week, but I held off because I thought the arrest would gum up the plans. That didn’t happen. Swagger and Colter were back on WWE TV this Monday, as if nothing had happened. That’s a clear sign that the McMahons really, really want to tell this story
Vince McMahons wife spent, $97 million in a failed effort to get elected in Connecticut. She wants to pin her loss not on her candidacy, but on the TEA Party.

So what Vince is doing is sending a message to the Republican Party that he'll do whatever it takes to gain power and be a player in the Republican Party.

That includes trashing the only group that cares about Constitutional Gov't.

By the way, I LOVE IT when people spend millions of their own money for a seat in Gov't only to lose. Like when Arriana Huffingtons husband spent 25 million in HIS losing effort.

You gotta' ask yourself: Why would ANYONE spend that much money for a Job that pays less than $200,000?

You know the answer.

Because they can?

Forum List

Back