Pro Lifers Are Liars.. Truth? They Want To Save Souls..

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I really don't give a rat's ass what someone believes if they keep it out of my face.

UNLESS...they are just fucking lying. I hate liars.

The whole abortion debate has NOTHING to do with saving lives. It has EVERYTHING to do with saving souls.

Crazy fucking Christians... There are no SOULS! There is no GOD!

Stop lying you disgusting fucks and tell the world what you are REALLY trying to do.

Just sayun...:eusa_whistle:

The goals of saving lives and saving souls are not mutually exclusive. Especially since the body and spirit are the soul of man. Saving the life of the body is key to saving the soul of man.

That's precisely why the Resurrection is necessary.

I just thought that the pro-lifers just wanted to stop abortion and save unborn babies that are considered innocent unless you believe in punishing people with death that have original sin(I guess that would include everyone, right??). Then again, people that believe in original sin do not believe in punishing people for it.

It really does not have any thing to do with souls, unless you are talking about the souls of the mother and the people that assist the mother in having an abortion.

That is how I understand it--if it is different, then please correct me.

By the way--it is not just christians that take this veiwpoint of abortion. Come to think about it, pretty much every established religious group tend to abhor abortions. But for some reason, they cannot get an ammendment to stop it. Odd, huh?

The goals of saving lives and saving souls are not mutually exclusive. Especially since the body and spirit are the soul of man. Saving the life of the body is key to saving the soul of man.

Man, you sure are messed up. What do you do for a living?

What is messed up about what I said? And what does my profession have to do with anything?

What is messed up about what I said? And what does my profession have to do with anything?

What you say is gobbledygook, you have no clue what happens when you die, c'mon, admit it.
I'm just hoping you're not in the CIA, FBI or any National Security posting. :D

Because remember, lefty extremists don't think that Christians should be *allowed* to work in certain fields.

It's the same mantra that's pushed across the spectrum of progressive politics.

I really don't give a rat's ass what someone believes if they keep it out of my face.

The whole abortion debate has NOTHING to do with saving lives. It has EVERYTHING to do with saving souls.

Stop lying you disgusting fucks and tell the world what you are REALLY trying to do.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

Man up and get your little avie in red and you can take care of that yourself ya stupid ****.

I really wish some reality network would show an actual late term abortion from the time when the "technician" reaches in the womb and turns the baby around to produce a breach birth where the feet come out first. A couple of inches of the infant's head remains in the womb long enough for another technician to hook up a frankenstein machine and shove it in the back of the kids head and suck out it's brain until the face looks like a cabbage patch doll. You want to talk about souls? How about the Obama plan to replace late term abortion when he was state senator? Induce labor and let the premature baby die on the table shivering without so much as a paper towel to comfort it as it slowly died. A Chicago hospital janitor handed a living baby that he found in the garbage to a nurse and when the nurse blew the whistle on the manslaughter the democrat (Obama) regime made sure she was fired.

Man up and get your little avie in red and you can take care of that yourself ya stupid ****.
"Man up", says the guy who wouldn't dare repeat the OP outside a place of worship.

Besides, irrational hatred of believers is not a bannable offense.

Everyone is ‘pro-life,’ and everyone wishes to see abortion end.

The conflict concerns how to end it.

In addition to being a violation of the Constitutional right to privacy, banning abortion simply won’t work.

Those who advocate banning abortion will succeed in only endangering the lives of women while allowing the practice to continue, thus expanding the power of the state at the expense of our civil liberties.

If the self righteous who oppose abortion and tacitly approve of the actions taken by Rudolph and Roeder really wanted to end abortions they would support sex education in the schools and free contraception.

what's your favorite spot?

besides here, i mean

Because remember, lefty extremists don't think that Christians should be *allowed* to work in certain fields.

It's the same mantra that's pushed across the spectrum of progressive politics.

I'm actually pretty far on the right economically and believe in personal freedom (gay marriage, abortion...)

I don't know about you, but I'm uncomfortable with giving one of the keys to launch nuclear weapons to a guy who wears magic underwear and whose prophet is a convicted con artist. This person is obviously not thinking clearly. You really want them that close to the launch button?

what's your favorite spot?

besides here, i mean
Dood, really. Don't you have anything besides the Pee-Wee Hermann "I know you are but what am I?" comeback? :lol:

If you saw someone stabbing a little puppy in the neck, you'd be outraged. That's inhumane. You can go to jail for that. And yet we think nothing of bringing a child forth and stabbing it in the neck as soon as the neck appears. It would be better to put them to sleep like an animal than to slit their necks and toss them in the trash till they expire. It's barbaric.
Huggy, I say that as a Christian and a human. It's heartbreaking.

If you saw someone stabbing a little puppy in the neck, you'd be outraged. That's inhumane. You can go to jail for that. And yet we think nothing of bringing a child forth and stabbing it in the neck as soon as the neck appears. It would be better to put them to sleep like an animal than to slit their necks and toss them in the trash till they expire. It's barbaric.
Huggy, I say that as a Christian and a human. It's heartbreaking.

What the hell are you talking about? You make it sound like people are murdering full term babies at the moment they are being born.

My personal preference is that as a woman is trying to decide if she wants to be pregnant or not she make that decision at the earliest possible opportunity. Third term abortions should only happen if there is a clear threat to the life of the woman or if the prospective baby is so badly deformed that the doubt of it's opportunity of survival is a medical certainty. Maybe there should be a law making the mother get at least three doctors to agree to the threat on her life of the survivability of the baby. These kind of very late abortions should be looked upon as justifiable homicide.

I believe that if a woman has unprotected sex and knows she does not want to be pregnant that she gets tested as soon as she can. Maybe a good approach would be free birth control pills..etc ...up to and including pregnancy tests.

Suggesting that a two to three week old zygot is a human being with all of the rights and "feelings" of a human being is stupid.

Religion has no place in deciding for any woman what she should do with her own body. Society should have an ever increasing right to intervene on the path of a pregnancy as the baby approaches full term.

All of the above said... I am not a woman so at best my suggestions can only be considered opinion.

Forum List

Back