Pro -lifers are a joke

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PRO -LIFERS ARE A JOKE

Pro-lifers protest abortions and will even kill to make sure that babies are delivered. But after that life is saved they will even kill to make sure it does not have a safe and healthy long life. They are the Tea Party protestors who protest healthcare for those without and spending that fund the jobless, programs and services that keep those babies alive with a long healthy and safe life.

Some of those babies they save are less than perfect and they are the “throw-aways” that end up wards of the state without enough funding to properly take care of them. I saw first hand when I was an aide and I alone was in charge of the night care of 20.

Those un-aborted babies are sent to war to kill and be killed or maimed for life and pro-lifers protest their proper medical care.

Pro-lifers are the biggest joke in this country. They will not take one of those un-aborted babies and take care of them or assist in their care. Pro-lifers should be the last to withhold medical care and sufficient programs and services to assure them a long, safe and healthy life.

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

I'm fairly certain Jesus wouldn't approve of aborting babies because they might grow up and become soldiers.

I'm also fairly certain Jesus never considered any child a "throw-away". He did, after all, say "suffer the little children". And God waxed poetic about knowing us before we were formed in our mother's wombs, and about special treats in hell for those who slaughter the innocent.

Pro-lifers are the biggest joke in this country. They will not take one of those un-aborted babies and take care of them or assist in their care.

In spite of all Lil's incoherent ranting, this portion IS true.

Coming from the most mean-spirited, souless poster on the board, that really means something.

Coming from the most mean-spirited, souless poster on the board, that really means something.

Hey! I'm more soulless than anyone. ;)

Though I really don't care one way or the other about this issue, I feel each person should make the choice on their own and let whatever consequences of that choice be on them, not me.

You haven't got a single clue about me or my personal life off this board.

Why don't you try addressing the actual point/issue, rather than slinging and insult and dodging?

How many of those children have YOU adopted, Allie? You know...the ones that should be born at all costs...

Jesus would not approve of abortion, I'm pretty certain of such...no matter how disabled or retarded the child may be. I think Jesus would offer His forgiveness to the disturbed mother to be who felt the need to do such.... but there is nothing in His teachings that would make me believe that he would be for a woman aborting her child to be...even in her fear of being alone in parenthood, motherhood or poverty.

I'm pretty certain Christ would want the best for the Children born to these women and would find a way to help them.

Hypocrisy is everywhere, not just among some Christians...

Why don't you try addressing the actual point/issue, rather than slinging and insult and dodging?

How many of those children have YOU adopted, Allie? You know...the ones that should be born at all costs...

I didn't say anything about your personal life. I refered to you as a soulless and mean spirited poster, dipshit. But it's telling that you carry that over, so now I can assume you're probably the same in real life.

And look at your post and talk to me some more about shit slinging.

I didn't say anything about your personal life. I refered to you as a soulless and mean spirited poster, dipshit. But it's telling that you carry that over, so now I can assume you're probably the same in real life.

Yes, do look at them, and then compare them to your own. :eusa_whistle: On here, you get what you give.

So stereotypical LiloLady and so completely inaccurate.

As for those who will kill to stop abortion, you would play hell convincing me that they are truly pro-life. Granted they claim to be, but your claim that they are and all pro-lifers are the same is no different than me claiming that everyone who is "pro-choice" is actually "pro-abortion".

Immie

Yes, do look at them, and then compare them to your own. :eusa_whistle: On here, you get what you give.

Good. Because "on here" I usually get pos reps for showing you up for being a mean-spirited, souless bitch.

Jesus would not approve of abortion, I'm pretty certain of such...no matter how disabled or retarded the child may be. I think Jesus would offer His forgiveness to the disturbed mother to be who felt the need to do such.... but there is nothing in His teachings that would make me believe that he would be for a woman aborting her child to be...even in her fear of being alone in parenthood, motherhood or poverty.

I'm pretty certain Christ would want the best for the Children born to these women and would find a way to help them.

Hypocrisy is everywhere, not just among some Christians...

There's the flaw I see in making it fully legal, we have already seen a trend for some people arrogant enough to seek out "designer babies" ... if abortion was not regulated I would not doubt many of them would also be the same to abort for really stupid reasons like that.

Good. Because "on here" I usually get pos reps for showing you up for being a mean-spirited, souless bitch.

From JenT.. You go girl! :lol:

That why you're still at 134, and I'm at more than twice that? Since you want to throw out the rep card like it's worth something...

Face it.. you were a biter man-hating hag when you got here, and you'll be one when you die.. You made your bed - lie in it.

Don't worry, I'll catch up. You got your pos reps during your short-lived tenure as a mod.

Don't worry, I'll catch up. You got your pos reps during your short-lived tenure as a mod.

That's an outright lie. I thought you zealots were above lies? I go up an average of 1pt a day, unless I'm not around for a wee or so, and that can be verified by the Mod/Admin of your choosing. Go for it.

Forum List

Back