Pro life verses Pro birth

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This sums it up nicely and hits the nail right on the head
pro life.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny how you fight for the children already born, yet allow for Planned Parenthood to crush up and sell body parts of unborn children like link sausages at the meat store. That nun would likely be most appalled by that.

It's funny how you fight for the children already born, yet allow for Planned Parenthood to crush up and sell body parts of unborn children like link sausages at the meat store. That nun would likely be most appalled by that.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't TK on the record as being opposed to providing Obamacare, contraception and raising the minimum wage?

And now we find him lying about PP. :eek:

At least TK is consistently wrong.

• Banned

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't TK on the record as being opposed to providing Obamacare, contraception and raising the minimum wage?

And now we find him lying about PP. :eek:

At least TK is consistently wrong.

and why doesn't he have a job?

If we are indeed someday going to outlaw abortion which is more than fine with me, then we as taxpayers step up and help pay for services needed to help properly raise unwanted children or those given up for adoption. We cannot have it both ways. Yes I am pro life and yes I do believe we should raise taxes in the event abortions are outlawed and then that money goes to help those kids. Case closed not really open for debate.

The nun makes the same stupid argument that other pro-kill it in the womb before it becomes dependent on the welfare state liberals make.

Pro-life people can't all be put in one bucket and say, this is what pro-lifers believe.

The fact is, pro-lifers have opened their hearts and wallets to run homes for unwed mothers. I know this because my father owns one these houses, and rents it to the pro-life group. My step-mother works there almost every day and doesn't earn a dime for all her efforts.

So, with all due respect, here's what I say to Sister Joan. As an employee of the Catholic Church, you're supposed to be pro-life, and if you can't handle that, turn in your habit and join the other side. The fact that you tell lies about the pro-life movement indicates your heart is with the opposition already.

That's a great point.
Pro birth is right on because they certainly aren't pro life.
Pro life, to me includes all life. You can't call yourself pro life if you support:
The death penalty
Police killing unarmed people
Endless wars around the planet
Killing Muslims
Killing animals for sport
Disregard or even contempt for the poor

The right misses on all counts.

That's a great point.
Pro life, to me includes all life. You can't call yourself pro life if you support:
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

Your genocide of 3000 babies a day more than makes up for our flaws.

I bet you believe in Santa Claus too.

That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

The problem isn't with abortion. The problem is unintended pregnancy. The right also misses the mark there by cutting sex education and contraception at every opportunity. PP provides far more contraception and education services than abortion. We see how the right supports that. If the right really cared they would be pushing those services as much as they could.

Last edited:
That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

The problem isn't with abortion. The problem is unintended pregnantcy. The right also misses the mark there by cutting sex education and contraception at every opportunity. PP provides far more contraception and education services than abortion. We see how the right supports that. If the right really cared they would be pushing those services as much as they could.
And you have provided zilch as evidence for any of the statements you have made in this paragraph.

Provide links.

They are not pro life, they are anti choice.
That's a great point.
The death penalty
Killing Muslims

The problem isn't with abortion. The problem is unintended pregnantcy. The right also misses the mark there by cutting sex education and contraception at every opportunity. PP provides far more contraception and education services than abortion. We see how the right supports that. If the right really cared they would be pushing those services as much as they could.
And you have provided zilch as evidence for any of the statements you have made in this paragraph.

Provide links.

planned_parenthood_services.png

This sums it up nicely and hits the nail right on the headView attachment 46141

That was about as anti-life, anti-God, anti-love as anything I have read. Not to mention the most oblivious look on life and eternity couched in a pseudo-caring way.
Oh no not the god and eternal life ploy!
You brought a nun in to bolster your stupid argument, so yes, this is also about religion.
False shit head I brought no one.

Forum List

Back