Pro-Life Bill......

Originally posted by Moi
I'm sorry, but this is an absurd statement. Every single woman on the face of the earth has access to birth control- it's called abstinence.

In the case of birth control failing and rape/incest, I understand the distinction.

But come on, your saying that in the ordinary course of business an orgasm is worth a baby's life WITHOUT question?

So, sex is for procreation only...?

Originally posted by jon_forward
how can you ask this and stick up for the gays??? cant have it both ways bully...

I'm asking the question of you. You, and many other here, are the ones questioning whether or not a woman is her own being, or chattel to be used only for making babies...With an apparently strong bias towards the latter.

once again you look at things from a delusional point....nice try..it aint working...majority rules ...

Love the foot-work, you're gettin pretty good at dodging questions that make you uncomfortable.

"So, sex is for procreation only...?"

Essentially yes. Thats the point of it. Now there are other benefits, it feels good, we become intimate with spouse. But the acts result and purpose is the creation of life.

So if sex isnt for procreation. What is it for?

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I'm asking the question of you. You, and many other here, are the ones questioning whether or not a woman is her own being, or chattel to be used only for making babies...With an apparently strong bias towards the latter.

Generally speaking, yes, sex is for procreation. Whether procreating or not, sex is meant to be between a man and a woman.

I can tell you this much, it wasn't meant to be that 2 men can stick penises in one anothers asses.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
"So, sex is for procreation only...?"

Essentially yes. Thats the point of it. Now there are other benefits, it feels good, we become intimate with spouse. But the acts result and purpose is the creation of life.

So if sex isnt for procreation. What is it for?

"...it feels good, we become intimate with spouse..." So, those who can't, or choose not to have children should remain celibate in their relationships? That's an awfully slippery slope you're skidding down.

Bully,you didnt answer my question....and no I am not uncomfortable with the question....everytime you get pinned you do the same old thing..what does your question have to do with the topic of this thread? no a damn thing

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
"...it feels good, we become intimate with spouse..." So, those who can't, or choose not to have children should remain celibate in their relationships? That's an awfully slippery slope you're skidding down.

it is there choice...if a pregnancy happens deal with the results....play russian roulette, sooner or later you gonna get the bullet.. and what of safe sex....oh...Im sorry thats what the gays do...:laugh:

"...it feels good, we become intimate with spouse..." So, those who can't, or choose not to have children should remain celibate in their relationships? That's an awfully slippery slope you're skidding down."

Not a slippery slope at all. Just admitting the truth. the purpose of sex is to create life. It has nice benefits. Anyone who is married should engage in it regularly to bring each other closer to be one with each other. Its still the act of procreation. You cant deal with the fact that having children is a main point of sex.

"and what of safe sex....oh...Im sorry thats what the gays do..."

I dont know, im not sure risking AIDS or some STD is really safe.

Bully,you didnt answer my question....and no I am not uncomfortable with the question....everytime you get pinned you do the same old thing..what does your question have to do with the topic of this thread? no a damn thing

Sorry old son, but I have to disagree with you. It is at the heart of what this thread is about. It's about a puritannical "Pro-Life" political agenda that hearkens back to the dark ages. A time where women are viewed as chattel, good for nothing more than serving as a brood mare for bearing an heir for her lord and master.

Only the agenda really isn't about life...Its about control...power...imposition of one world view at the point of a gun.

you can view woman anyway you choose...I have the highest respect for woman....you do realize it takes 2 to make babys..killing an unborn child is wrong..period. I dont care if the fetus is one week old or 6 months, the taking of a life is wrong. save for reasons stated earlier. as for the old days...they didnt have the ability to enjoy sex as we do...condoms, ect...

avator4321...post was ment to mean safe sex as in no baby...sorry

Forum List

Back