Pro-Illegal immigrant rights = Latino Agenda

antipartisan

Jan 2, 2010
I have nothing against Mexican or any other Latino people. I also sympathize with ANY poor people from anywhere in the world.

My problem is with people cutting in line of all the other people waiting in line, rich and poor, from all over the world (including Mexico) - then reaping the benefits.

"Take our jobs"? Oh really? I will guarantee that there's a guy from Bangladesh that gave up his life-savings to be in line at the immigration office right now that WILL take your job.

Why is it that all of these Pro-Illegal groups are out to protect only ONE group? Surely, they wouldn't mind stepping in the back of the line behind the rest of the world waiting do they? Or do they expect some free pass just because they're next door?

I have nothing against Mexican or any other Latino people. I also sympathize with ANY poor people from anywhere in the world.

My problem is with people cutting in line of all the other people waiting in line, rich and poor, from all over the world (including Mexico) - then reaping the benefits.

"Take our jobs"? Oh really? I will guarantee that there's a guy from Bangladesh that gave up his life-savings to be in line at the immigration office right now that WILL take your job.

Why is it that all of these Pro-Illegal groups are out to protect only ONE group? Surely, they wouldn't mind stepping in the back of the line behind the rest of the world waiting do they? Or do they expect some free pass just because they're next door?

Because Latinos are LA RAZA, the MASTER race! Go to their website. Research how much money these bandito organizations take away from the average American.

I find it ironic that the pro-illegals call anyone who wants to enforce our laws, anti-Hispanic. The only reason they would jump to that is because they only care about that demographic of immigrants.

Yes, there are immigrants all over the world that want to live here and are willing to do it legally. The lefties don't give a rat's ass about them.

I find it ironic that the pro-illegals call anyone who wants to enforce our laws, anti-Hispanic. The only reason they would jump to that is because they only care about that demographic of immigrants.

Yes, there are immigrants all over the world that want to live here and are willing to do it legally. The lefties don't give a rat's ass about them.

Can a hispanic be anti-Latino?

The Pro-Illegal movement seems to help only Mexican illegal immigrants, and they want work permits for their people who illegally crossed the border. OK, fair enough. I'm ok with this. I think poor people from all countries should get an opportunity.

But certainly they won't mind then when we also give work permits to the following groups that will be coming in from Canada to compete with them:

All Southeast Asian farmers that will come through Canada..or boat/air or whatever
All Eastern Eurpoean farmers that will come through Canada...or boat/air or whatever
etc

Problem? Fair is fair right?

Also, I'm neither Liberal nor Conservative, but I'm sure the many of the uber-liberal yuppies won't mind when we also give work permits to:

All Korean IT experts that will come through Canada
All German Engineers that will come through Canada
All Italian design students that will come through Canada

I'm sure you're all about equality and won't have any problem competing with the above for your jobs.

Problem? You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back