Pro Hillary liberal LA Times / USC poll still shows Trump leading, now by +5

Poor leftist media, all this propaganda and hundreds of millions of negative advertising by the Clinton camp, and Trump now expanding his lead.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Yeah, it’s been an outlier throughout. One of those statistical anomalies.

This is their first year predicting the Presidential race. Good for us (by “us” I mean Americans) that Trump is nowhere near leading the race. More experienced pollsters have Clinton comfortably ahead:

Nate Silver

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 8.13.46 PM.png

Electoral-Vote.com

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 8.15.58 PM.png

RCP:

Screen Shot 2016-10-02 at 8.17.51 PM.png

Not sure why the LA Times has different readings….

Won’t Matter. HRC is Cruising!

Everyday middle class whites are for Trump.

White elitist snobs who look down their noses at everyone are of course for Hillary.

Typical stupid ass ingnorant libtard.

The polls I linked showed Trump winning.

How do you think that you acting like a stupid fool proves anything other than that you are a stupid fool?

How do you think that you acting like a stupid fool proves anything other than that you are a stupid fool?

What about the poll I showed that Clinton is winning. Why is only yours right? Typical.......ehh nevermind I don't have it in me to hurl childish insults like yourself.

What about the poll I showed that Clinton is winning. Why is only yours right? Typical.......ehh nevermind I don't have it in me to hurl childish insults like yourself.

Show us the DEMOGRAPHICS with a LINK!

I already posted a link, blind one. Fox news.

He didnt ask for the source, dummy, but for the poll demographics, which will undoubtedly show far heavier sampling of Dems than GOP.

Agreed. Trump is losing.

He didnt ask for the source, dummy, but for the poll demographics, which will undoubtedly show far heavier sampling of Dems than GOP.

Provide all the demographics for your poll with links.

Provide all the demographics for your poll with links.
Whatever.

I dont have time for dumbasses, have fun, dipshit.

Poor leftist media, all this propaganda and hundreds of millions of negative advertising by the Clinton camp, and Trump now expanding his lead.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Yeah, it’s been an outlier throughout. One of those statistical anomalies.

This is their first year predicting the Presidential race. Good for us (by “us” I mean Americans) that Trump is nowhere near leading the race. More experienced pollsters have Clinton comfortably ahead:

Nate Silver

View attachment 91959

Electoral-Vote.com

View attachment 91960

RCP:

View attachment 91961

Not sure why the LA Times has different readings….

Won’t Matter. HRC is Cruising!
Meh, an "outlier" from a highly liberal outlet, using totally scientific methodology (for a change) keeps coming up with the same results, for the last two weeks? I don't think so.

Last edited:
%1 reported lead is considered a dead heat, but in this case actually a significant lead in favor of Trump. Considering that a big chunk of his supporters are actually quiet about it.

Forum List

Back