Private-sector cut 697,000 jobs in February, ADP says

read my lips, I will speak slowly for you and for edictt. You failed leader has promised to raise taxes on the rich, and on corporations,,oh and heavy heavy with cap and trade taxes,, its a promise,, and in anticipation they are starting to cut back,, it's a survival tactic,, see? your obamalama ain't coming through with the miracle cure like he promised, are ya watching wall street? they mock him,, he has demonized them for two years and now they mock him.. the rich people mock him too! :lol::lol: oh and I bet all the shenanagins with the unions doing away with a secret ballots has employers on the run,, cut jobs now so they don't have to pay those big assed union wagess.. you guys are scaring the shit outta people..own it

You're a fucking moron and you know nothing about the economy nor how a business works. You are blind. The economy is in a recession because of a lack of regulation in our markets allowed greedy sob's to make billions and then to lose it all. People are spending less. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with tax increases or decreases.

David, Willow knows more about the market than what your giving her credit for. The economy is in the tank , not because of the rich...it's the politicians...both sides of the politicians. They made bad decisions that have comeback to haunt them. The housing, the banks is what got us to where we are. Like i said there is equal blame to be placed on the republicans, and the democrats. The market is a leading indicator for the economy, for example...oil prices go through the roof..the first thing to react, even before the gas prices go up, is the market. When Obama talks down capitalism, (this is private corporations, and businesses), the first thing to react to that...even before he signs in legislation, is the market. If obama isn't going to do the right thing, the stock market is the first to tell him. It's the stock market that will lead us out of recession. Like i said, it's all about perception, and the market has a drum beat going...that's not good.

Uh, huh? What? Why don't you try following the train of thought going on here, bub?

The OP was about 700,000 jobs are projected to have been cut in February. Willow said it was because of the tax increases that the Democrats made. Willow failed to remember that no taxes have been increased and we are still living under Bush's tax cuts. She did not talk about the stock market at all.

what the fuck are you talking about? can you actually form a full sentence instead of looking like a complete idiot like ed made you look like? come on, willow, you're not as dumb as some of the right-wingers on here, but you're ignoring that our current tax rates are still under Bush's tax cuts.

read my lips, I will speak slowly for you and for edictt. You failed leader has promised to raise taxes on the rich, and on corporations,,oh and heavy heavy with cap and trade taxes,, its a promise,, and in anticipation they are starting to cut back,, it's a survival tactic,, see? your obamalama ain't coming through with the miracle cure like he promised, are ya watching wall street? they mock him,, he has demonized them for two years and now they mock him.. the rich people mock him too! :lol::lol: oh and I bet all the shenanagins with the unions doing away with a secret ballots has employers on the run,, cut jobs now so they don't have to pay those big assed union wagess.. you guys are scaring the shit outta people..own it

You're a fucking moron and you know nothing about the economy nor how a business works. You are blind. The economy is in a recession because of a lack of regulation in our markets allowed greedy sob's to make billions and then to lose it all. People are spending less. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with tax increases or decreases.

Ya know what? If I had to choose between moron and DUMBAZZ I think I would take moron,, tain't nuttin worse than a DUmmie! :lol:

David, Willow knows more about the market than what your giving her credit for. The economy is in the tank , not because of the rich...it's the politicians...both sides of the politicians. They made bad decisions that have comeback to haunt them. The housing, the banks is what got us to where we are. Like i said there is equal blame to be placed on the republicans, and the democrats. The market is a leading indicator for the economy, for example...oil prices go through the roof..the first thing to react, even before the gas prices go up, is the market. When Obama talks down capitalism, (this is private corporations, and businesses), the first thing to react to that...even before he signs in legislation, is the market. If obama isn't going to do the right thing, the stock market is the first to tell him. It's the stock market that will lead us out of recession. Like i said, it's all about perception, and the market has a drum beat going...that's not good.

Uh, huh? What? Why don't you try following the train of thought going on here, bub?

The OP was about 700,000 jobs are projected to have been cut in February. Willow said it was because of the tax increases that the Democrats made. Willow failed to remember that no taxes have been increased and we are still living under Bush's tax cuts. She did not talk about the stock market at all.

what part of anticipation did you not understand bozo?

Are you allowed to reproduce? That's a scary concept. Millions of jobs lost in the past year and you think it has to do with a tiny tax increase of 3%. Wow. What color is the sky in the world you live in?

Last edited:
government hires are on the rise.

As private sector business shrinks under the weight of ever increasing taxes, the only employer left will be the government. And Obama will have his dream come true. Everyone will be a government employee.

The perfect perpetual tax machine. the government pays it's employees, taxes them and uses those taxes to pay them ahhh the symmetry is breathtaking.

keep raising taxes on corportations and the rich,, see how that works? hee hee! it's not as if people weren't trying to tell you DUmocrats that would happen..

But... when the Democrats tax/borrow and spend trillions of dollars, magically, it'll cure the economy instead of damage it like when the Republicans did it. :lol:

I see. It is so much smarter and better for the economy to attack a nation that did not pose a danger to us, and was not attacking us, spending nearly a trillion already, and a couple more trillion before the total payment is done, than spend a similiar amount of money rebuilding the infrastructure of this nation.

It is better to create 4 million refugees in a foreign nation, than take care of our own people.

And while you are spending all this money in that foriegn nation, cut taxes at home, and borrow enough money from a nation not particularly freindly to us to the point that nation has major leverage on external and internal policy in this nation.

Yes, you people are really smart.

We can read about the magnificent results of your policy every time we open a newpaper. Provided you can find one, considering the number of papers going broke, like many other businesses.

failed! poor old dumocrats..:cuckoo:

No, actually he's right.

Bush II's tax cuts for billionaires are still in effect. They will be until 2010.

It might help you not to look like a complete fool, dear, if before you pronouced somebody else's post a failure, if you had even the slightest idea what people who are infomred are talking about.

Clearly you don't..ever.

you fail,, and so has your leader,,

Oh my, Willow got her little ass spanked:razz:

I doubt we can point to any one factor here. Consumer spending seems to be a big problem. Taxes are moot if people aren't buying your shit. I can see the logic of lowering taxes for the middle class as they have to spend a higher proportion of their income than the upper class to survive. They can't opt not to spend/invest most of their income based upon paranoia/uncertainty like the rich.

As private sector business shrinks under the weight of ever increasing taxes, the only employer left will be the government. And Obama will have his dream come true. Everyone will be a government employee.

The perfect perpetual tax machine. the government pays it's employees, taxes them and uses those taxes to pay them ahhh the symmetry is breathtaking.

Clinton raised taxes on the wealthy in 1993, and we all know the damage that it produced. The longest sustained economic boom in our nations history.

We are approaching a monthly job loss rate of one million. But all you people can do is stand in left field, cheering this debacle on.

The current debacle is the result of greed on the part of the very rich. It is the result of deregulation of policies controlling business that were the result of the last Great Republican Depression. Now we are entering the Second Great Republican Depression because of that deregulation. And all you people can do is cry great tears because the very rich might have to pay a few percentage points more out of their incomes. But no tears for the young family out on the street after six months of unemployment. No tears for children whose parents cannot afford the medical care that they need.

You people are disgusting

Didn't you say gold would be worth $2500 an ounce by the end of 2008? I'm tired of hearing all of this glooom and doom because taxes are going up 3% for the rich and the guy sitting in the oval office has a D next to his name. Give me a break. The biggest problem all of us should be worried about from any president is the massive loss of civil liberties from the Bush era.

Are you allowed to reproduce? That's a scary concept. Millions of jobs lost in the past year and you think it has to do with a tiny tax increase of 3%. Wow. What color is the sky in the world you live in?

well you prove to me more dense than I thought so once again,, anticipation to tax increases on corportaions and the wealthy,, decreased tax deductions on the wealthy,, cap and trade taxes,, and wall street thinks obamalama is full of shit.. now try to absorb that. muffin

Last edited:
The saddest thing of all is that some people would rather be right about Obama than have the economy recover under him.

I doubt we can point to any one factor here. Consumer spending seems to be a big problem. Taxes are moot if people aren't buying your shit. I can see the logic of lowering taxes for the middle class as they have to spend a higher proportion of their income than the upper class to survive. They can't opt not to spend/invest most of their income based upon paranoia/uncertainty like the rich.

yep nobobdy has confidence that the moron from chicargo can fix anything. he is just making it worse, people will hold their money for a rainy day,

IF, as is so often suggested, the cause of the economic crises were high taxes on the superwealthy,

THEN our economy would not have collapsed.

Our economy was beginning to collapse long before any of us every heard of Obama.

Clearly the supply sider myth that giving the wealthy more taxbreaks so they can invest is not the ONLY factor in making for a healthy economy.

This is so obvious, now, that one must either be a complete fool, or a willfully ignornant to suggest otherwise.

Clinton raised taxes on the wealthy in 1993, and we all know the damage that it produced. The longest sustained economic boom in our nations history.

Oh you mean the tech bubble that he surfed at the end of his second term? that was really sustained growth huh?

Define wealthy. $250K a year ain't wealthy. And What about businesses not run by "wealthy" people? you don't think that taxes like the cap and trade will crush those businesses?

You are so blinded by raising taxes on income, you ignorantly ignore all the other taxes everyone will be forced to pay.

We are approaching a monthly job loss rate of one million. But all you people can do is stand in left field, cheering this debacle on.

Who is cheering? have i "cheered" ?

The current debacle is the result of greed on the part of the very rich. It is the result of deregulation of policies controlling business that were the result of the last Great Republican Depression. Now we are entering the Second Great Republican Depression because of that deregulation. And all you people can do is cry great tears because the very rich might have to pay a few percentage points more out of their incomes. But no tears for the young family out on the street after six months of unemployment. No tears for children whose parents cannot afford the medical care that they need.

You people are disgusting

GW signed no deregulation into law. the biggie here was Clinton signing deregulation that blurred the line between banks and insurance companies.

And again these "very rich" are the people making $250,000.01 a year right?

You sir are a moron.

I understand that concern, Skull.

I think its a tad overstated, but it has validity.

The government should be the employer of last resort. Ideally, the private secotor creates jobs, not the government.

Sadly, as our economy collapses we approach that time when that might become the case for far too many Americans.

yep nobobdy has confidence that the moron from chicargo can fix anything. he is just making it worse, people will hold their money for a rainy day,

Every single public poll shows exactly the opposite of what you say. Every single one of them. But hey, who can trust polls, right? Isn't that what you said back in October when they showed Obama in the lead?

Forum List

Back