Private Eye magazine sums up America in one article

Sad but true. Religious nutcases and gun nuts have reduced the country to joke status.

View attachment 675251
Dumb, dumb, where is this nationwide ban at? I bet you are lying again because that is all you Welch know how to do, lie about others so you don't feel so inferior because of the poor rat hole you are living in. I hope you lose your hatred for those that have it much better than you.

Dumb, dumb, where is this nationwide ban at? I bet you are lying again because that is all you Welch know how to do, lie about others so you don't feel so inferior because of the poor rat hole you are living in. I hope you lose your hatred for those that have it much better than you.
Again, it is satirical. It isnt aimed at you and your sort.

Again, it is satirical. It isnt aimed at you and your sort.
Again, you are from a country that is full of groomers and pedos yet all you do is hate on the United States. Again, you are being dishonest and a liar. You groomers need to be put in shackles and chains.

Again, you are from a country that is full of groomers and pedos yet all you do is hate on the United States. Again, you are being dishonest and a liar. You groomers need to be put in shackles and chains.
The world is full of paedos. But what relelevance is it to this thread.?

One thing you can certainly count on about Tainted Tommy

If you think you've seen the absolute lowest possible nadir of stupidity, dishonesty, and ignorance of which he is capable, he'll start a thread like this to show that he can go even lower than that.

Sad but true. Religious nutcases and gun nuts have reduced the country to joke status.

View attachment 675251

I wonder what it's gonna take for europeans to wake up and realize that they've been played and that they are the true target here with the US instigated conflict in Ukraine. Nothing worries the US regime more than a United Europe. US won. Europe lost. Again.

Forum List

Back