Prison guard impregnated by cop killer on death row

The article says that the killer's IQ is so low that he shouldn't be subject to capital punishment. But apparently his IQ is not too low to father a child.

Sounds like a LIBERAL to me.

The child should be aborted immediately. Ronell Wilson should be castrated with a rusty spoon. Nancy Gonzalez should be irreversibly sterilized.

Something similar occurred in Waynesville, MO a few years ago between a male guard and a female inmate at the county jail.

The male guard was charged with rape, even though the female inmate consented...under the law, no intimate liaison between inmate and guard can be legally consensual.

I wonder what the law is in NY...and if it is the same, if Gonzales is given a pass as a female.

EDIT - After reading the link, I can answer this myself...she can and is being charged with sexual abuse of an inmate...not rape, but it carries an equal punishment...15 years in prison.

This is an excellent precedent...equal rights means equal responsibilities and equal application of penalties. :thup:

Last edited:
The child should be aborted immediately. Ronell Wilson should be castrated with a rusty spoon. Nancy Gonzalez should be irreversibly sterilized.
The baby could be given to someone who wants kids, but can not have any of their own. As for the man and woman, do whatever needs to be done with them I guess, the woman especially because she is nuts! :( :( :(

God bless you and the baby always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I agree with the last two actions, but why kill the child because of the sins of the "sperm donor" and the "incubator"?

There are plenty of childless couples looking to adopt. Give the unborn baby a chance at a decent life.

The article says that the killer's IQ is so low that he shouldn't be subject to capital punishment. But apparently his IQ is not too low to father a child.

You really think it takes intelligence to father a child? Your post is more ironic than you will be able to grasp.

There is something perverse about male guards having any contact with female prisoners and vice/versa, unless it is absolutely unavoidable. Because it's asking for trouble and sooner or later incidents of this nature are sure to occur.

The circumstances of confinement are unnatural to begin with. Why add to it to accommodate some stupid gender equality consideration?

You really think it takes intelligence to father a child? Your post is more ironic than you will be able to grasp.

Judging by the millions of Obama supporters in this country, obviously NOT.

A right wing no doubt, just look at that honey boo-boo show.

Forum List

Back