prison for asylum seekers or trailer homes city?

prison or trailer home

• prison for them and their kids

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • prison for grownups, other alternative for kids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trailer homes city for all

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

hazelnut

Rookie
Aug 13, 2014
talking about people running away from places like north korea or other places where their lives are really, honesty, in great and immediate danger.
would you prefer prison where they're locked in cells for many months, sometimes a whole year while awaiting immigration hearing, or a secure, fenced in city of square miles, where they're given a key to a trailer home and allowed to go anywhere within city limits, buy food in grocery store in the city with food stamps. but there's no way out, twenty feet stone fence, patrolled, no one goes out. they'll show up for immigration hearing all right.

I lived in a trailer home for a few years, so I have to ask; do they have to maintain the plumbing? Because nobody deserves that fucking nightmare....

Nope. Don't agree with any of it. Time to seal up the boarders and keep everybody out until we clean up our house. For those that over stay their visas, immediately taken to the airport and put on a plane and flown back to where ever they came from along with a very heavy fine.

Where's my option for 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States better yet rdean's house?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back