Prison: A Waste of Human Life

A waste of human life would be releasing all prisoners cause you feel sorry for them. Murder mayhem and robbery would ensue. But hey you "feel" it is right lets do it, ok?

Jarvis Masters is an extraordinary human being. Whether he is ever released from prison or not, he benefits others.

Executing him is wrong.

Jarvis Masters is an extraordinary human being. Whether he is ever released from prison or not, he benefits others.

Executing him is wrong.
he conspired to commit murder.

like any rabid animal, he should be put down.

At the time, he was mean enough to do it, willing to do it, but he didn't do it. Further, the two men who actually did the stabbing of the prison guard got LWOP, and Jarvis got life.

He isn't a "rabid animal". He is a completely peaceful and transformed individual whose life is valuable to many others, whether he is ever released or not.

You don't know much about this man, I do.

Executing him is wrong.

At the time, he was mean enough to do it, willing to do it, but he didn't do it. Further, the two men who actually did the stabbing of the prison guard got LWOP, and Jarvis got life.

He isn't a "rabid animal". He is a completely peaceful and transformed individual whose life is valuable to many others, whether he is ever released or not.

tell it to the guards widow and kids

pffffft

I write to prisoners and I am friends with a few. What I'm struck by is that the sentences don't always match the crime and that the innocent also wind up in prison.

I would like to discuss the transformation that sometimes occurs to remarkable prisoners as a result of their incarceration.

Some truly self-heal, and IMO, it is a waste of resources to keep them locked or to execute them.

Jarvis Masters is the author of Finding Freedom. He is one such remarkable man, living on Death Row in San Quentin Prison.

Prison work has been part of my spiritual path for ten years.

Your thoughts?

Some people can truly change behind bars, however that doesn't lessen the severity of their crimes. People look deep in themselves in tough situations, hell I know people that have changed by going on deployments in the Military.

pffffft

You ask the widow and kids if it benefits them to execute a man who didn't kill Burchfield.

I write to prisoners and I am friends with a few. What I'm struck by is that the sentences don't always match the crime and that the innocent also wind up in prison.

I would like to discuss the transformation that sometimes occurs to remarkable prisoners as a result of their incarceration.

Some truly self-heal, and IMO, it is a waste of resources to keep them locked or to execute them.

Jarvis Masters is the author of Finding Freedom. He is one such remarkable man, living on Death Row in San Quentin Prison.

Prison work has been part of my spiritual path for ten years.

Your thoughts?

Some people can truly change behind bars, however that doesn't lessen the severity of their crimes. People look deep in themselves in tough situations, hell I know people that have changed by going on deployments in the Military.

Jarvis Masters is a transformed man.

pffffft

You ask the widow and kids if it benefits them to execute a man who didn't kill Burchfield.

i don't care if it benefits them; it benefits society to cull out the animals.

I oppose capital punishment. One reason, is innocent men are executed. Jarvis Masters is innocent of this crime, and should not be executed.

LWOP is a harsh enough sentence in a civilized society. Otherwise, we may as well establish Shariah Law.

Executing him is wrong.

There are many other jailed murdering ******* you can be friends with.

Last edited:
I oppose capital punishment. One reason, is innocent men are executed. Jarvis Masters is innocent of this crime, and should not be executed.

LWOP is a harsh enough sentence in a civilized society. Otherwise, we may as well establish Shariah Law.

the jury felt otherwise. just because he can fool the cat ladies doesn't mean he's innocent.

cap his ass and bill his family for the bullet :thup:

Executing him is wrong.

There are so many other jailed murdering ******* you can be friends with.

Wow. "Jailed murdering *******". You just outed yourself, racist.

I'm friends with another man who is serving a long sentence. He's Vietnamese. Have you got a slur for him too?

As someone who has been called a "****** lover" all my life, your words are meaningless.

Executing him is wrong.

I'm friends with another man who is serving a long sentence. He's Vietnamese. Have you got a slur for him too?

As someone who has been called a "****** lover" all my life, your words are meaningless.

i believe gook or slope are the preferred terms.

You out to know. I've never heard either term.

Prisoners are the dregs of society. I would like the prison system better if prisoners did the exact time they were sentenced to day for day with no time off for good behavior or anything else. 20 years to me means 20 years. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Prisoners in this country have it way too easy. Prison isn't intended to be a country club. It's where "bad eggs" go and depending on the crime, it's where they should stay.

You out to know. I've never heard either term.

that's okay. i don't kiss murdering scum's ass.

different strokes, etc

Both men I currently write to were in gangs as kids and that's how they got in trouble. Both are changed men. IMO, it is a waste of tax payer dollars to keep them in prison. They could be working, benefiting society and paying taxes.

Jarvis is an exceptional man.

Last edited:
Both men I currently write to were in gangs as kids and that's how they got in trouble. Both are changed men. IMO, it is a waste of tax payer dollars to keep them in prison. They could be working, benefiting society and paying taxes.

i couldn't agree more; they'd be of much more utility dead.

Forum List

Back