Principal Fired After Banning Student From Prom....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Young Black lady read a poem she wrote in whats called "spoken word" format. The principal didnt like what she said so he banned her from prom. He is now no longer the principal at the school after being relived from his position. I applaud the board for doing what was correct and I applaud the young lady for being on the road to a successful life.

Illinois School Board Fires Principal Who Banned Black Student from Attending Prom Over Spoken Word Poem - Atlanta Black Star

Pitcock-1-e1467319581190-300x171.jpg

Young Black lady read a poem she wrote in whats called "spoken word" format. The principal didnt like what she said so he banned her from prom. He is now no longer the principal at the school after being relived from his position. I applaud the board for doing what was correct and I applaud the young lady for being on the road to a successful life.

Illinois School Board Fires Principal Who Banned Black Student from Attending Prom Over Spoken Word Poem - Atlanta Black Star

I wonder if a white student could use "tits" and "******" in a school talent contest and get the same support....probably not. The ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center and the Justice Department would be camping on his/her doorstep.
You seem to be really big on racial division and that is part of the problem ....divide and conquer. We are all debt slaves under the UCC and we are all in the same boat that is sinking.

I wonder if a white student could use "tits" and "******" in a school talent contest and get the same support....probably not. The ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center and the Justice Department would be camping on his/her doorstep.
You seem to be really big on racial division and that is part of the problem ....divide and conquer. We are all debt slaves under the UCC and we are all in the same boat that is sinking.
No I wouldnt support a white person using the word nigga or ******.

I'm not big on racial division. If that was the case then I would want the races to be segregated.

You may be a debt slave but I use debt to increase my networth. Your boat is different from mine. You have a hole in yours. Mine is rising with the tide.

No I wouldnt support a white person using the word nigga or ******.

I'm not big on racial division. If that was the case then I would want the races to be segregated.

You may be a debt slave but I use debt to increase my networth. Your boat is different from mine. You have a hole in yours. Mine is rising with the tide.
Dale!:lmao:

So the white guy was paid for a year he didn't even have to work, meanwhile the classless ghetto slut missed prom. This doesn't sound like a win for your side. :laugh:

So the white guy was paid for a year he didn't even have to work, meanwhile the classless ghetto slut missed prom. This doesn't sound like a win for your side. :laugh:

You sound like a cave chimp that peaked in high school if you think the prom was important.
laugh.gif

It was a win because the young lady now has an understanding of the pettiness and inferiority complex of white men and she is going to take that to college and make more money than he could ever dream of and it will all be paid for out of the millions of dollars she has received in scholarship offers.

'Meanwhile, Ball is headed to Florida A&M University in the fall where she plans to study biology, Jet reports. The honor graduate received over $1 million in scholarships and was accepted into 11 colleges and universities.

According to the Chicago Tribune, it took a series of meetings with district and school officials before Ball was even allowed to walk at her own graduation.

She has since performed her “infamous” poem for her new college classmates, after which she received a favorable response, The Root reports."

How do you know she's a ghetto slut?
Did she refuse to date you?

How do you know she's a ghetto slut?
Did she refuse to date you?
Everyone that turns Goofyboy down is a slut to him. He hates women and has turned gay because of being turned down so much.

Seems the whole thing would have been avoided if the student had followed the rules rather than assuming all would be well after she ignored them.

But it does give the porch monkey types something to go ape shit over.

Seems the whole thing would have been avoided if the student had followed the rules rather than assuming all would be well after she ignored them.

But it does give the porch monkey types something to go ape shit over.
Yeah that porch monkey of a principal will think twice before overreacting again.

Forum List

Back