Princeton professor: transgenderism not scientific

The poor professor is about to be crucified by the gaystapo and left loons

Princeton Prof: Transgenderism Not Scientific, ‘Superstitious Belief’

A noted Princeton University professor has attacked the very notion of transgenderism, saying that the belief “that a woman can be trapped inside a man’s body” is ludicrous and superstitious, with no basis in medical fact.

Robert P. George, the McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence at Princeton, sent out a tweet late Sunday evening questioning the science behind the transgender movement, in reaction to the Obama administration’s threatening letter to educators mandating accommodation of gender-confused teenagers.

Robert P. George‏@McCormickProf

There are few superstitious beliefs as absurd as the idea that a woman can be trapped in a man's body & vv. But in the Age of Feeling . . .

With Obama's bathroom edict, the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of children is in graver peril than ever. Vouchers!

Prof: Transgenderism Not Scientific, ‘Superstitious Belief’

Just because he has professor after his name doesn't make him a expert...He is a Law professor and Blue Grass Banjo Picker...
:lmao:

He has Princeton professor on his profile, and making political comments, I doubt the school is very happy today.

I dunno. I had some pretty colorful professors in college. A little crazy, even. They never got fired.
I gotta agree, though, that a law professor has no scientific/psychological expertise to back up his OPINION on transgenderism. I got one of those, too. Doesn't mean anyone is going to listen to me.

You are an attorney ? So is my husband... He has a awesome business mind, I am the opposite artist type. We have some very good discussions.

I'll bet!!! :)

Here is exactly what is wrong with the LGBT "movement".....I hope the good pastor is enjoying his crow

‘Love Wins F**’: Gay Pastor Who Sued Whole Foods Over Shocking Cake Message Makes Major Admission

The openly gay pastor who ignited a firestorm when he sued Whole Foods over the claim that one of the supermarket chain’s stores sold him a cake with an anti-gay slur on it has officially dropped his lawsuit and apologized.

“Today I am dismissing my lawsuit against Whole Foods Market. The company did nothing wrong,” Pastor Jordan Brown said in a statement. “I was wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story.”

He continued, “I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company’s commitment to its values, and especially the bakery associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions.”

‘Love Wins F**’: Gay Pastor Who Sued Whole Foods Over Shocking Cake Message Makes Major Admission

A noted Princeton University professor has attacked the very notion of transgenderism, saying that the belief “that a woman can be trapped inside a man’s body” is ludicrous and superstitious, with no basis in medical fact.

Robert P. George, the McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence at Princeton, sent out a tweet late Sunday evening questioning the science behind the transgender movement, in reaction to the Obama administration’s threatening letter to educators mandating accommodation of gender-confused teenagers.

There are few superstitious beliefs as absurd as the idea that a woman can be trapped in a man's body & vv. But in the Age of Feeling . . .

With Obama's bathroom edict, the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of children is in graver peril than ever. Vouchers!

Just because he has professor after his name doesn't make him a expert...He is a Law professor and Blue Grass Banjo Picker...

He has Princeton professor on his profile, and making political comments, I doubt the school is very happy today.

I dunno. I had some pretty colorful professors in college. A little crazy, even. They never got fired.
I gotta agree, though, that a law professor has no scientific/psychological expertise to back up his OPINION on transgenderism. I got one of those, too. Doesn't mean anyone is going to listen to me.

He has his right to voice his opinion just as anyone else does, this is America....not the Soviet Union
I never said he didn't. It just seemed like you were using his "opinion" as an expert article. If he gets fired, I will be as disgusted as you, believe me.

Nope, my point is the gaystapo will attack and attempt to crucify....which lends support to how intolerant the left truly is while screaming for tolerance. Already some are proving my intent
Let's wait and see if he's fired, alrighty?

He has his right to voice his opinion just as anyone else does, this is America....not the Soviet Union
I never said he didn't. It just seemed like you were using his "opinion" as an expert article. If he gets fired, I will be as disgusted as you, believe me.

Nope, my point is the gaystapo will attack and attempt to crucify....which lends support to how intolerant the left truly is while screaming for tolerance. Already some are proving my intent
Let's wait and see if he's fired, alrighty?

Or wait and see the LGBT and leftist's response....which is happening on this very thread.

"Princeton professor: transgenderism not scientific"

And?

This is completely irrelevant and has no bearing on the fact that being transgender is a form of self -expression entitled to Constitutional protections.

True..hummmm they are complaining that he can not have free expression while trying to suppress the transgenders free expression..lol
I wonder if she'd "ALWAYS" put family first if one of them was a serial killer? At some point one has to look at the stark insanity, even in one's own family..it's for the best...enabling an illness is not an act of love or kindness.
You're comparing my son to a serial killer? Wow. You are out of your fucking mind.

People are afraid of anything different, remember aides? People are more aware and educated on the topic now so they are not treated like a leper. Ignorance brings hostility, knowledge brings compassion.

Comparing a transgender to a serial killer is about as ignorant as you can get...don't take it personal.

As the hypersensitive strawman lover Dhara already knew, the comparison of transgender and serial killer was to illustrate a point: not that they are equal. Idiots!

The point being that if obvious and stark mental illness exists in your family, enabling it is in no way shape or form an act of love or kindness. You must confront it. That is the greatest act of love you could perform. No matter how long you've let it go on or how "normal" your social groups are urging you to believe it is. If your son says he's a girl, then he is having trouble processing reality. Indulging him further down this dark road will only lead to his ultimate pain and suffering.

It's like gently placing a child's hand just barely on a hot stove so that later she doesn't burn off half her face by running straight into it. You don't want to see your child cry at the tiny "ouch!" But do you want to sit at her side as a burn victim in a hospital later? Do you want to sit by your son's side later with tears streaming down his cheeks after mutilating surgery as he aches from another UTI and feels just as depressed or suicidal as he did, possibly moreso, than before your indulgent ideas caused him to amputate his healthy organs to complete a game of pretend?

You seriously do not have a clue what you are talking about..

You don't treat this like an addiction, or mental illness in the family. It is not a fucking mental illness.

Catholics told my husband that if he thought of sex , he was going to hell..the poor boy was running from satan his whole puberty...

Look at the stupidity in that, like he can control it.

Our bodies are being bombarded with excess over the top estrogen's ..Drinking milk is like drinking a glass of estrogen's, a cow is pregnant while producing our dairy ..They used hormones in the milk supply to produce more milk.....our food, air, water is fucking with our bodies..

Like I said with my other post..

Too many estrogen's = cancer and triggers imbalances in the pituitary glands which send messages to the brain, spinal cord..basically our beings.

You realize horomone therapy is MORE Estrogen correct?

Anyone considered boosting Testosterone to help?

Yes, I learned the hard way...my oncologist told me that the estrogen pills they so freely gave me .... the feel good pill...awesome pill..lol is what gave me cancer..

Estrogen positive..

I now have to take a yuk pill that strips the estrogen its painful, and really fucking sucks..its worse than menopause...

Our meats, dairy and over processed foods are fucking us inwardly.

is he biology professor?

Doesn't matter to me if he's a dog catcher....the point of my thread is this man will be attacked for his views and beliefs by the left and LGBT crowd....and like clockwork I am correct.
Did I miss something? Is he being attacked already? Or just by us looneys here?

is he biology professor?

Doesn't matter to me if he's a dog catcher....the point of my thread is this man will be attacked for his views and beliefs by the left and LGBT crowd....and like clockwork I am correct.

LOL @ "just us looneys here"...and I don't know, most progressives are not out of bed yet

is he biology professor?

LOL @ "just us looneys here"...and I don't know, most progressives are not out of bed yet

I actually come in neutral on this topic, I totally get what both sides are saying..

Its a good topic to discuss ~

@McCormickProf is actually feeding the discussion on twitter.

Has the professor been drawn and quartered yet? Of if he confesses his "sins" and recants by next week, will they mercifully put his career to death in a more humane way?

So last week the RWnuts were calling transgenderism mental disease, this week it's a superstitious belief?

What will it be next week?
They're losing their fight so they're pulling out the attack stops.
Who is 'they'?
It's one man who aired his opinion, as far as I can see.
"They' are the people who have such prejudice against transpeople.
This is really a serious problem, Dhara. If anyone expresses their opinion that it is a psychological issue, they are immediately and thoughtlessly labelled prejudiced and haters. It's becoming like the screech of islamofauxbia - designed to silence all who wish to express an opinion that is not currently PC. I wish you could see yourself doing this and try to apply the breaks. It does nothing for the discussion and probably just put makes people dig their heels in.
There are plenty of psychiatrists and other doctors who regard this as a psychological condition. They can't all be prejudiced haters and they aren't. Pretty soon no one will bother to attempt to discuss this issue with you as you insist on immediately labelling them prejudiced, ignorant haters. Not helpful, IMHO.
Transgender is a condition, but it isn't an illness.

I accept that you and I part company on this important issue. We don't see eye to eye.

Our friendship is based on respect for each other as human beings. I don't agree with or like your position on this issue which means so much to me and my family.

In your opinion it isn't an illness.

They're losing their fight so they're pulling out the attack stops.
Who is 'they'?
This is really a serious problem, Dhara. If anyone expresses their opinion that it is a psychological issue, they are immediately and thoughtlessly labelled prejudiced and haters. It's becoming like the screech of islamofauxbia - designed to silence all who wish to express an opinion that is not currently PC. I wish you could see yourself doing this and try to apply the breaks. It does nothing for the discussion and probably just put makes people dig their heels in.
There are plenty of psychiatrists and other doctors who regard this as a psychological condition. They can't all be prejudiced haters and they aren't. Pretty soon no one will bother to attempt to discuss this issue with you as you insist on immediately labelling them prejudiced, ignorant haters. Not helpful, IMHO.

I accept that you and I part company on this important issue. We don't see eye to eye.

Our friendship is based on respect for each other as human beings. I don't agree with or like your position on this issue which means so much to me and my family.

Why would it have to be considered an illness?

Who is 'they'?

To allow bigots to justify using the law to discriminate against those transgender.

To allow bigots to justify using the law to discriminate against those transgender.

You, sir, are so full of shit that your breath stinks. Jesus Christ.

in order to discriminate against "transgenders", "transgenders" would have to exist. Instead, what we have are men pretending to be something they're not at the most gross fundamental level. That's fine, as long as they keep their insanity to themselves. But when they want to force their way into women's restrooms and showers, that's where the nonsense stops cold.

Game over. You pushed it too far this time... 17 million of those women behind those doors marked "women" outside (words have legal force and meaning outside your game of pretend) are survivors of rape where a man invaded their expectation of privacy from them. The danger for episodes of PTSD are real. These women must be protected at all costs.

Michael Jackson is physically closer to a "white man" than a man wearing a dress is to a woman.
"Was"...he died of a drug overdose from the ripple effect of his starkly obvious mental illness. Quite likely a spinoff of exactly his playing a lifelong game of pretend only to realize in the end that he is and always was a black man.

Southpark depicted his angst perfectly here:

Forum List

Back