Priest-in-training caught trying to have sex with a 3 yr old

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have posted something about Muslim rape overseas.
This is a current event, Numbnuts. If you don't have anything to say about this topic, quit trolling the thread.
This thread is about a creepo trying to get his hands on a baby, but thankfully was unsuccessful.
Then perhaps you should make a comment when you start a thread instead of linking to a story in the NYT without comment. How are we to know if you were sympathizing with the student or not, Can't tell what you liibs think anymore. You people are all over the wall these days.

I did comment on the story, dumbass.

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have posted something about Muslim rape overseas.
This is a current event, Numbnuts. If you don't have anything to say about this topic, quit trolling the thread.
This thread is about a creepo trying to get his hands on a baby, but thankfully was unsuccessful.
Then perhaps you should make a comment when you start a thread instead of linking to a story in the NYT without comment. How are we to know if you were sympathizing with the student or not, Can't tell what you liibs think anymore. You people are all over the wall these days.

I did comment on the story, dumbass.
So you claim.

And we all know there are no pedo Libtards. That's what makes the op so special...yo.

Anyone else read about the two homos who adopted the little boy and raped him? It was all over the news

There are sick people all over, in every faction and sector of humans
They were Catholic no doubt.

Well you could prove it....but you won't so go shave your back and do whatever homos do

You can't even post a link to a story that apparently was "all over the news."

And we all know there are no pedo Libtards. That's what makes the op so special...yo.

Anyone else read about the two homos who adopted the little boy and raped him? It was all over the news

Well you could prove it....but you won't so go shave your back and do whatever homos do

She was obviously concerned with your privacy.

C'mon, you want far too much.

Its interesting how defensive people become when the story doesnt fit their agenda.
What defense? Libs do weird shit and the Catholic church is full of libs.

There are two incidents, which one ya want? LOL

Its interesting how defensive people become when the story doesnt fit their agenda.
What defense? Libs do weird shit and the Catholic church is full of libs.

There are two incidents, which one ya want? LOL
Whatever they teach you in stupid bigot school hun.

Forum List

Back