priceless

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Found this on facebook, had to share:

Dear Lord, in the last year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite musician, Michael Jackson, my favorite salesman, Billie Mays, and my favorite athlete, Chris Henry. I just wanted to let you know..... my favorite president is Barrack Obama" I think this is perfect!!!!!!!!

Dear Lord, in the last year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite musician, Michael Jackson, my favorite salesman, Billie Mays, and my favorite athlete, Chris Henry. I just wanted to let you know..... my favorite president is Barrack Obama"

I think this is perfect!!!!!!!!

:doubt:

Dear Lord, in the last year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite musician, Michael Jackson, my favorite salesman, Billie Mays, and my favorite athlete, Chris Henry. I just wanted to let you know..... my favorite president is Barrack Obama" I think this is perfect!!!!!!!!

Please report to a reeducation center immediately!

LOL, I've already been "ignored" and defriended by one person for having the audacity to repost that joke. Some people just can't take a joke....

It is funny, in a sick way.

I just have to point out that Joe Biden is Vice President.

I wish president 0bama nothing but the best of health.

If you would have said that your favorite President was George Bush, everybody would be rolling on the floor laughing. Instead, you said Obama so now you're nothing but a racist.

LOL, I've already been "ignored" and defriended by one person for having the audacity to repost that joke. Some people just can't take a joke....

Yeah, I can't believe some people don't think wishing the President of the USA dead wasn't funny! Some people!

Hey, it may have been bad taste, but it was still funny. A joke is not the same as wishing the president dead. It's a JOKE people.

If you would have said that your favorite President was George Bush, everybody would be rolling on the floor laughing. Instead, you said Obama so now you're nothing but a racist.

Obama is more white than black. 50% of whites voted for him more than 90% of blacks voted for him, where is the racism?

I'm kind of sick of being called a racist. I may be tactless, I may have bad taste in jokes, I may have a very warped sense of humor, but that doesn't make me a racist.

Obama is more white than black. 50% of whites voted for him more than 90% of blacks voted for him, where is the racism?

I'm kind of sick of being called a racist. I may be tactless, I may have bad taste in jokes, I may have a very warped sense of humor, but that doesn't make me a racist.

Please lighten up, Againshella. I was only funning with you. Take a deep breath and relax. I thought the joke was pretty funny myself and I was just trying to make a little merriment with you.

Yeah, I can't believe some people don't think wishing the President of the USA dead wasn't funny! Some people!

Hey, it may have been bad taste, but it was still funny. A joke is not the same as wishing the president dead. It's a JOKE people.

While I do wish the President good health, I also realize that it doesn't matter what I "wish" for him in terms of his health. My wishes could not add one germ to burden his immune system.

Forum List

Back