Previously deported illegal kills fireman and 2 of his kids - Gets 2 year sentence

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Illegals kill hundreds every year on our highways but little is ever done to them. America is a sanctuary country.

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Kills Firefighter, 2 Children -- Gets 2-Year Sentence

oct 9 2017 A previously deported illegal alien received a two-year state jail sentence after killing a Texas volunteer firefighter and two of his children in a 2016 car crash. The criminal alien pleaded guilty to a single count of criminally negligent homicide. His actions separated the victim’s family, leaving a mother to raise the remaining four children alone.

Margarito Quintero Rosales fell asleep at the wheel and crossed the center line of the highway, striking a vehicle driven by Collin County volunteer firefighter Captain Peter Hacking, Breitbart Texas reported in April 2016. Quintero also killed Hacking’s four-year-old daughter, Ellie, and his 22-month-old son Grayson in the crash. The illegal alien was not licensed to drive.

Shortly after the crash, KRLD radio reporter L.P. Phillips contacted immigration officials and learned that Quintero is an illegal alien who had been deported in 2008. Police arrested the criminal alien at the scene and officials held him in jail until his conviction.

• Banned
I say if you come back after being deported, you get "Pendejo" permanently tattooed across your forehead.

Pendejo just means stupid. I say lop off a hand. And don't tell that is cruel and unusual punishment. The constitution only applies to americans. Illegals have NO rights.

• Banned
I say if you come back after being deported, you get "Pendejo" permanently tattooed across your forehead.

Pendejo just means stupid. I say lop off a hand. And don't tell that is cruel and unusual punishment. The constitution only applies to americans. Illegals have NO rights.

Pendejo means asshole.

Check out the translation for "pendejo" on SpanishDict!

It's slang, you simpleton and has no official meaning!!! Anyway "stupid" and "asshole" are about the same. THINK

Pendejo means asshole.

Check out the translation for "pendejo" on SpanishDict!

It's slang, you simpleton and has no official meaning!!! Anyway "stupid" and "asshole" are about the same. THINK

No. Stupid is senseless and ignorant. Asshole is squinchy and excrement-encrusted.

Straighten up.

This asshole came back because another asshole hired him. He had a job to come back to. And yet another asshole rented a room or apt or house to him, which gave him a roof to come back to.

This asshole came back because another asshole hired him. He had a job to come back to. And yet another asshole rented a room or apt or house to him, which gave him a roof to come back to.

I don't know that. More likely TX gave him welfare and section ape housing.

Everyone in this country has rights. Bubble burst.

Except white men. And that's insane since we are the ones that become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who create wealth.

I don't believe that "fell asleep at the wheel" excuse either. Latins are all drunk drivers. Maybe he was so drunk he passed out but since he's illegal, the officials cut him a huge bit of slack.

Not according to the constitution . It says only citizens have rights. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist wretch.

Quote in the Constitution where it says that.

The first seven words of the constitution are "we the people of the united states". That makes it very clear that whenever the constitution uses the words "people" or "person" the founding fathers meant citizens. THINK, america-hater.

2 years for vehicular homocide is light. I bet the judge was a libtard.

As usual, the killer was an indian hispanic. They are the problem. Spanish hispanics are european and are fine people.

Forum List

Back