Preventive Detention May Be Around The Corner. . .

. . . despite who wins the election.

We have crazies from far right to far left with fascination with armed revolts and revolutions who are insinuating threats and other forms of punishment for those whom they hate.

Perhaps we need our civil authorities working with LEO to identify such folks and groups who need to be brought in and evaluated by mental health professionals.

Some Walmarts are unoccupied right now that could be converted to safe places for such people to get help.

You want to forcibly detain and "evaluate" people for their political views?
For preaching violence? Just like the jihadists? You bet. In a heart beat.

So, to Hell with the first amendment?
Too stupid. The 1st is no protection for you to threaten others with violence.

There is a difference between "preaching" violence and pointing a gun at them. Even when people make off hand "threats" toward the President the Secret Service does not do anything so drastic as you seem to want done for everyone who makes any mention of anything violence related whatsoever.

Wanting to make sure that people who are making threats of terror and violence are secured so we are not at risk of course appeals a reasonable and Constitutional mind.

No. It appeals to an "guilty for things you might do later" mind.

We have crazies from far right to far left with fascination with armed revolts and revolutions who are insinuating threats and other forms of punishment for those whom they hate.

Perhaps we need our civil authorities working with LEO to identify such folks and groups who need to be brought in and evaluated by mental health professionals.

Some Walmarts are unoccupied right now that could be converted to safe places for such people to get help.

Jake you facist piece of dog shit, nobody likes you or takes you serious, ****.

Jake loves his Hitler Youth Avi
The avi is the future uniform of the TrumpenYouthMovement.

Sure, Jake, then why did you pose for it in your new Brown Shirt?
Post one of yours, since you are one of the old fool leaders of the TrumpenYouthMovement. Never mind, I found one of yours already. Almost no one here realizes you are almost ninety and served well.

hitler2.gif

You had better watch it, fakey. What you're posting is getting very close to libel.

Post one of yours, since you are one of the old fool leaders of the TrumpenYouthMovement. Never mind, I found one of yours already. Almost no one here realizes you are almost ninety and served well.

hitler2.gif

Jake posting his ideological forefathers.

Jake is fully in touch with his Inner Mao

Last edited:

hitler2.gif

You had better watch it, fakey. What you're posting is getting very close to libel.
Stats promised Jake he'd get to run a FEMA camp so Jake's been posting in his Brown shirt and Jack boots ever since and it's clearly affecting his already badly flawed personality

"There is a difference between "preaching" violence and pointing a gun at them" does not stop they are both criminal acts.

"Might" is only a coward's way of inching up to crime. You "might" have to explain that to the feebs.

It's good to see the far right wacks cowardly backing off.

You guys are very wise.

So revolts and revolutions are wrong but jailing people without due process is OK ? All you need after locking people up who don't conform is die Endlösung, Ja.
Only you would jail people without due process, Thunderkiss the fascist.

You threaten you commit a crime. If it is a bad enough threat, it is enough under our laws for you to be picked up.

Try it and find out if you don't think so.

"There is a difference between "preaching" violence and pointing a gun at them" does not stop they are both criminal acts.

Free speech is not a criminal act. That you are here advocating for its criminalization does not suffice to turn around and base your arguments on that false claim.

STFU...dipshit

Thanks for demonstrating your utter contempt for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Typical left-wing douche bag solution. Don't take obvious measures like ending immigration for Muslim countries. Let's infringe on the Constitutional rights of every law abiding American.

How are you any different from Jake. You demonstrate your contempt for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights by ending Muslim immigration. You don't propose ending white Christian immigration because a white Christian man shot 8 people in a black church. You don't propose locking up white right-wing survivalists because Adam Lanz killed all of those children at Sandy Hook.

The FBI twice interviewed this man as a suspected terrorist, and yet he was able to exercise his Constitutional Rights as an a natural born American citizen, to purchase a cache of weapons and kill 50 people.
I am completely within the precepts of the Constitution. bripat and kondor and etc believe they can threaten violence then scream when they are called on it.
I have advocated violence?Against whom?Show us one such post.If you can.You lying piece of shit.
The totality of your talk is not peaceful. Yes, you are inherently violent and bear watching.
Translation...

-----------------------------

"I cannot find one. I lied, and, having been challenged to substantiate my claims, and having failed to serve-up such a substantiation, I will now resort to generalities."

------------------------------

Typical Liberal Weasel emotionalism and revisionism on-the-fly.

Intellectual dishonesty and intellectual cowardice of the worst sort.

Last edited:

hitler2.gif

And here is a uniform for the girls you wish to enroll in the TrumpenYouthMovement. This is henrybhough before the change. henry's even older than frank.

hyladheader01.jpg

My nomination for Dumbest Godwin-ism of the Month...

A tyrannical federal government is ACTIVELY provoking individuals into standing their ground so that fedgov can use its huge paramilitary domestic army to crush dissent. The Davidians are a clear example.

Another case in point, the 9th US Court of Appeals decision which will not let our Western States compatriots carry firearms outside their homes and which also ruled that they have no right to life nor to defend the same.

From The sons of bitches standpoint they own us, we must roll over play dead or they will crush us.

Comrade Starkiev is a spineless cockroach who will derive great pleasure from seeing PATRIOTIC Americans lose their lives.

hitler2.gif

And here is a uniform for the girls you wish to enroll in the TrumpenYouthMovement. This is henrybhough before the change. henry's even older than frank.

hyladheader01.jpg

Frank and you both got your ass kicked for trying off the godwinism and had it returned on you 100 fold.

hitler2.gif

hyladheader01.jpg

Frank and you both got your ass kicked for trying off the godwinism and had it returned on you 100 fold.
Only in your fevered dreams, Jakey... only in your dreams...

Forum List

Back