Pretty Wife Shopping at Hobby Lobby Today With Lots of Other SHOPPERS!!

http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_music.cfm

The music you hear in Hobby Lobby Stores is provided through a Signature Channel, delivered by satellite to each store location. The musical selections are carefully chosen to enhance your shopping experience.

Hobby Lobby music covers a variety of styles. You may hear such artists and selections as John Tesh performing Avalon; Jim Brickman - If You Believe; Vince Gill - Amazing Grace; Steve Devick - Precious Memories; Phil Keaggy - Spend My Life With You; Zoe Girl - With All My Heart, and The Brentwood Jazz Quartet with Praise To The Lord The Almighty. Other recognized artists such as Yo -Yo Ma, Sam Levine, Kirk Whalum, Don Moen, and Christopher Parkening help to weave a wonderful mix of classical, light jazz, contemporary, and bluegrass styles.

Our customers have told us for years that Hobby Lobby is a favorite place to browse. We work hard to create a pleasant environment that is clean and orderly, in which beautiful products are displayed in an attractive manner. We desire to create an atmosphere that is not only beautiful but relaxing to the senses. What better way to lift your spirits than with music, creating the perfect audio ambience.

<<< Provided Proper Link >>> FlaCalTenn

The music you hear in Hobby Lobby Stores is provided through a Signature Channel, delivered by satellite to each store location. The musical selections are carefully chosen to enhance your shopping experience.

Hobby Lobby music covers a variety of styles. You may hear such artists and selections as John Tesh performing Avalon; Jim Brickman - If You Believe; Vince Gill - Amazing Grace; Steve Devick - Precious Memories; Phil Keaggy - Spend My Life With You; Zoe Girl - With All My Heart, and The Brentwood Jazz Quartet with Praise To The Lord The Almighty. Other recognized artists such as Yo -Yo Ma, Sam Levine, Kirk Whalum, Don Moen, and Christopher Parkening help to weave a wonderful mix of classical, light jazz, contemporary, and bluegrass styles.

Our customers have told us for years that Hobby Lobby is a favorite place to browse. We work hard to create a pleasant environment that is clean and orderly, in which beautiful products are displayed in an attractive manner. We desire to create an atmosphere that is not only beautiful but relaxing to the senses. What better way to lift your spirits than with music, creating the perfect audio ambience.

Yet another lie from gismo -

He did not write this. Just like he usually does, he copied and pasted it from another source. Here's where it really came from -

Store Music : Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby

YES!! THE PRETTY WIFE says HOBBY LOBBY is the best,neatest store she has ever shopped at,jusT GREAT!!! GREAT PRODUCTS,GREAT MUSIC,just wonderful,happy christian feeling there!!!

GREAT TO SEE HOBBY LOBBY living in the blessings and protection of GOD!!!

Yeah, god loves for-profit corporations. Your god that is, not the god of the Bible.

And yet Jesus himself was one of the most successful venture capitalists that ever lived.

Don't believe me? Just look at the net worth of the Catholic church.

Still don't believe you. Christ lived and died prior to the establishment of the Catholic Church.
Joseph of Arimathea was a friend and follower of Jesus. He was one of the richest men on the earth at that time. What was the difference between the rich man, who was told to get rid of his wealth and Joseph, who's wealth was never an issue?

As for Chick-fil-a they stood their ground and became the #1 best chicken in the country. :eusa_clap:

Chick-fil-A was voted favorite chicken chain in a national survey on restaurant preferences conducted by Market Force.
Market Force also asked consumers to rank the chicken chains based on attributes including food quality/taste, customer service, cleanliness, atmosphere and overall value. Chick-fil-A and Raising Cane’s were the favorites across the board. Chick-fil-A scored first place for customer service, high value and cleanliness, while Raising Cane’s was ranked first in food and atmosphere.

God expects His children to prosper. It called the, "My cup runneth over......." phenomenon. :eusa_angel:

HOW SWEET VICTORY IS!!! PTL. SHOPPING IN A CHRISTIAN OWNED STORE FULL OF HAPPY SHOPPERS WHILE GOOD CHRISTIAN MUSUC PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND!!! How sweet it is!!!

last time i was at hobby lobby they were playing oldies. actually, every time i've been to hobby lobby they've been playing oldies - except of course around christmas.

Yep.

Gismo is lying.

I used to shop there fairly often and as much as I hate religious hypocrites like gismo and HL, I pay very close attention to propaganda.

They do not play religious music except at xmas when every store is playing xmas music.

NO APOLOGY???? ==http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_music.cfm====================YOU MUST FEEL pretty STUPID!!!HUH??

It doesn't matter a damn what they do with the money, they aren't serving God by selling shit, they are serving money. There's no profit in serving god, not the real one that is, but that's not who you, or they, pray to...

Proverbs 21:5 The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty.
14:23 All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

You might not have made a profit in serving your god, but my God has profited me greatly.

Why do you christer goyim quote the Hebrew Tanach?

It was given to the the Jew not the Goyim, it has nothing to do with you goyim following any of it.

Ten commandments clearly tells us that the commandments were for the Jewish people

God never brought goyims ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."

The Lord has not given the goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"

Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)

If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

The Ten Commandments are the first ten of the 613 commandments given by God to the Jewish people. They form the foundation of Jewish ethics, behavior and responsibility. These commandments are mentioned in order twice in the Torah - once each in the Book of Exodus and the Book of Deuteronomy.

Torah was written for the Jewish people, It's a Jewish text, with Jewish rules, intended for Jews, and designed to be interpreted by Jewish methodologies.

And no amount of twisting and buy the christer goyim's man made religion will ever change that

:rofl: You sound like a Muslim who also has the books of Moses(the Torah).

2 Peter 1:20But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,

Though many Jews wish to deny the fact that Jesus was the Messiah foretold, as do Muslims, there is no restrictions on which part of the Holy Bible Christians have to use, if you leave out some, as the Roman Catholic Church, has decided to do, God still gets His message across. Now finding the lost books is easy. So God still works, just like prayer changes things.

Keep thinking you can tell me what or what I can't do, and i'll keep showing you that you are wrong.

Have a nice day...:D

THE PRETTY WIFE SAYS HOBBY LOBBY IS HER MOST FAVORITE STORE IN TOWN,HOW SWEET VICTORY IS!!! PTL. SHOPPING IN A CHRISTIAN OWNED STORE FULL OF HAPPY SHOPPERS WHILE GOOD CHRISTIAN MUSUC PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND!!! How sweet it is!!!
==http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_music.cfm

Yeah, god loves for-profit corporations. Your god that is, not the god of the Bible.

And yet Jesus himself was one of the most successful venture capitalists that ever lived.

Don't believe me? Just look at the net worth of the Catholic church.

Still don't believe you. Christ lived and died prior to the establishment of the Catholic Church.
Joseph of Arimathea was a friend and follower of Jesus. He was one of the richest men on the earth at that time. What was the difference between the rich man, who was told to get rid of his wealth and Joseph, who's wealth was never an issue?

As for Chick-fil-a they stood their ground and became the #1 best chicken in the country. :eusa_clap:

Chick-fil-A was voted favorite chicken chain in a national survey on restaurant preferences conducted by Market Force.
Market Force also asked consumers to rank the chicken chains based on attributes including food quality/taste, customer service, cleanliness, atmosphere and overall value. Chick-fil-A and Raising Cane&#8217;s were the favorites across the board. Chick-fil-A scored first place for customer service, high value and cleanliness, while Raising Cane&#8217;s was ranked first in food and atmosphere.

God expects His children to prosper. It called the, "My cup runneth over......." phenomenon. :eusa_angel:

Jesus was a businessman.

He was a door to door salesman and a damned good one. He asked people for capital to support his new religion (his business) and people gave and gave and gave even after his death.

Religion is the greatest scam of all time. Jesus puts Ponzi and Madoff to shame.

I TOOK THE Pretty Wife Shopping at Hobby Lobby Today it was packed with lots of Other SHOPPERS!! I love the christian music they have playing in the background ,it is just a GREAT store which drives liberal dems. NUTS!!! LOL!

Pics to prove she is pretty.:lol:

And I would never go to a store playing crap music like that.

I TOOK THE Pretty Wife Shopping at Hobby Lobby Today it was packed with lots of Other SHOPPERS!! I love the christian music they have playing in the background ,it is just a GREAT store which drives liberal dems. NUTS!!! LOL!

Right, Jesus commanded that you buy cheap Chinese-made art supplies. Enjoy.

Oh, and they are supporters of birth control so say goodbye to those gifts from God eh?

Why are you so concerned, your going to hell. Sucks to be you and I bet in the 11th hour, you accept God.

What a ya think?

-Geaux

Can you stop telling us that your wife is pretty. I don't believe you and nor do I give a shit if she is pretty or not.

Store Music : Hobby Lobby - Hobby Lobby

<<< Provided Proper Link >>> FlaCalTenn

If I had to listen to such boring shit, I'd fall asleep.

last time i was at hobby lobby they were playing oldies. actually, every time i've been to hobby lobby they've been playing oldies - except of course around christmas.

Yep.

Gismo is lying.

I used to shop there fairly often and as much as I hate religious hypocrites like gismo and HL, I pay very close attention to propaganda.

They do not play religious music except at xmas when every store is playing xmas music.

NO APOLOGY???? ==http://www.hobbylobby.com/stores/store_music.cfm====================YOU MUST FEEL pretty STUPID!!!HUH??

A large percentage of the music also incorporates instrumental versions of traditional Christian hymns and popular Christian songs by Jim Brickman, Vince Gill, and Zoe Girl.[14]

Hobby Lobby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you stop telling us that your wife is pretty. I don't believe you and nor do I give a shit if she is pretty or not.

o-SPHYNX-CAT-900.jpg

o-SPHYNX-CAT-900.jpg

SO YOU GOT A UGLY WIFE????? LOL!!! but are you ugly too??? TWEAK!

That sailed right over your head.

Let me explain.

I was implying that Noomi is a hissing cat threatened by the beauty of another man's wife.

A woman that she will never meet by the way.

Forum List

Back