Pretty good chance we're next…

I would not be surprised if the DNC were colluding with terrorists to launch an attack so they can blame it on Trump. It's pretty obvious they're trying to make us as vulnerable as possible.

Quite the contrary. It's the white supremacists who are joining ISIS now. And it's the Trump-fans who hope for a terrorist attack, because they think it would be an excuse to suspend the Constitution, which is what they want. Just look at the OP. Rustic is trying to score political points just by scaring people about an attack.

That's why all Trump fans need to be watched so closely. Many of them would gladly kill their fellow Americans to help Trump.

The rabid right have become domestic terrorists. White supremacist groups say they're christian but they're really just terrorists.

As for their willingness to kill to end the institution, read this board and remember that there was a mass shooter who actually used to post here.

RWNJs want to bring down the US. That's their main goal.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
. Your master Obama was the one bringing down America, and he made a statement as such right after he was elected. Quit your lying about the situation, because you are making an idiot of yourself.

our vetting is nonexistent and we let just anybody into this country… The roosters may come home to roost. Let's hope not but expect the worst

Compare vetting under President Obama - more than two years and most were turned away.

Or the King of the Cheeto ... Warned three times about the traitor President Obama fired, the cheeto's "extreme vetting" let him have access to secrets he likely shared with enemies of the US.

Is the cheeto just stupid? Or is he a traitor?

Huh?

Vetting should be no less than a dozen years…

I would not be surprised if the DNC were colluding with terrorists to launch an attack so they can blame it on Trump. It's pretty obvious they're trying to make us as vulnerable as possible.

Quite the contrary. It's the white supremacists who are joining ISIS now. And it's the Trump-fans who hope for a terrorist attack, because they think it would be an excuse to suspend the Constitution, which is what they want. Just look at the OP. Rustic is trying to score political points just by scaring people about an attack.

That's why all Trump fans need to be watched so closely. Many of them would gladly kill their fellow Americans to help Trump.

The rabid right have become domestic terrorists. White supremacist groups say they're christian but they're really just terrorists.

As for their willingness to kill to end the institution, read this board and remember that there was a mass shooter who actually used to post here.

Well, if they kill they are not Christians are they?

our vetting is nonexistent and we let just anybody into this country… The roosters may come home to roost. Let's hope not but expect the worst

They don't have to go that far.
The ineptitude and negligence alone is enough to cause implosion.

The tactics on the right have also backfired.
Many did not want to change or touch the ACA because they wanted that to collapse on the Democrats.
So they don't want to do anything either!

the solution I have proposed is to hold both Parties responsible for their own version of
the bill for their members to fund and develop. That way they can only be blamed for their own policies that only affect
their members who agree to sign on to them.

If we quit fighting over the policies that should be private anyway,
we can take all those social burdens and programming off the federal govt
and let the federal officials focus fulltime on national security and foreign relations and policy.

All this domestic socialized assistance and programming needs
to be done locally by state and possibly by party for their own members
to stop fighting on the govt level that is not designed to make individual social decisions for people.

That should free up govt to focus on security and criminal issues that individuals are not authorized to do.

We've got to stay organized and quit getting this all backwards.

if govt is tied up over issues and decisions that belong to people's individual free choice,
that's why we're wasting all the public resources that should be focused on public safety and security.
You can talk about problems and solutions all you want but the reality is that the left does not want solutions. It only makes gains when there is chaos and disruption within society. Wake up and smell the coffee.

1%20thumb%20HILLARY%20CLINTON%20SEIZURE%20TINFOIL%20HAT.jpg

REMEMBER WHEN WE GET ATTACKED! It is religious people and the belief in god that drives these pieces of shit!

Become a liberal and turn away from the idiocy and loonicy.

You're right.

Radical Islam wants to kill Christians and chritians want to kill anybody who isn't white.

Be VERY specific and post for us LINKS to the thousands of attacks yearly by white Christians against people of color.... Cause we can post links to thousands of attacks by Muslims in terror attacks.
That's the best you're gonna get from that fuckwad. He/she only deals in propaganda, never facts.

But how can this be? I thought Trump was the second coming of Christ

Attack in London last night, so will the propaganda continue here or will the idiots finally realize that they have been wrong the whole time ?? Enough of the bullcrap already, because if an attack happens here in the U.S. again, Trump will respond in a serious way, and he will be right in ever way about it. Don't get caught up in it Americans, otherwise by being on the wrong side of the fence with your radical leftist indoctrinated thinking these days.

They don't have to go that far.
The ineptitude and negligence alone is enough to cause implosion.

The tactics on the right have also backfired.
Many did not want to change or touch the ACA because they wanted that to collapse on the Democrats.
So they don't want to do anything either!

the solution I have proposed is to hold both Parties responsible for their own version of
the bill for their members to fund and develop. That way they can only be blamed for their own policies that only affect
their members who agree to sign on to them.

If we quit fighting over the policies that should be private anyway,
we can take all those social burdens and programming off the federal govt
and let the federal officials focus fulltime on national security and foreign relations and policy.

All this domestic socialized assistance and programming needs
to be done locally by state and possibly by party for their own members
to stop fighting on the govt level that is not designed to make individual social decisions for people.

That should free up govt to focus on security and criminal issues that individuals are not authorized to do.

We've got to stay organized and quit getting this all backwards.

if govt is tied up over issues and decisions that belong to people's individual free choice,
that's why we're wasting all the public resources that should be focused on public safety and security.
Don't know who the "many" are that wanted to let BarryCare implode, but president Trump said it was an option he could just sit back and let happen but wouldn't take that route because it would be harmful to lots of Americans. Now we have some congressional Republicans and virtually all Democrats fighting efforts to repeal/replace.

It's the federal government… They are incompetent on everything they do.
a two year vetting? You can't find out shit in that short a time. The vetting should be at least a dozen years…

Liberals are begging for this here, so they can blame Trump.

Perhaps if liberal garbage would stop interfering......traitors need getting rid of....liberals need to be interred.

Liberals are begging for this here, so they can blame Trump.
. It would work against them if it happened here, so it's more like they are probably shaking in their shoes hoping that it won't happen here while under Trump. Under Obama I could believe they would want it, and especially if it targeted the rich whom they constantly blame or hate.

As you know, most of those in our prisons say they are christian, most domestic terrorists say they are christian.

So called christians kill all the time and they are now doing all they can to cause violence and killing.

And the king of the cheeto's is doing the same and one of his lies is that he's "christian".

As you know, most of those in our prisons say they are christian, most domestic terrorists say they are christian.

So called christians kill all the time and they are now doing all they can to cause violence and killing.

And the king of the cheeto's is doing the same and one of his lies is that he's "christian".

Where in Jesus Christ teachings does he promotes violence and killing? You do realize Jesus Christ is the only model for Christianity right?

Where in Jesus Christ teachings does he promotes violence and killing? You do realize Jesus Christ is the only model for Christianity right?
. Anyone can claim they are something, and then hide behind it, and use it in the ways they aren't supposed to. The left love it when they find posers, because then they will try and use their perpetrating to down all of Christianity. The normal citizens see through this bullcrap, and the leftist like ludite just keep on making fools of themselves like they do.

Forum List

Back