Pretend Hillary was elected president instead and had 1/8 of the controversy Trump has now

Republicans would have kicked her to the curb of impeachment a mere 3 months in. Congressional legislation would have been abandoned until they were successful. Her VP would have been the 46th president in record time.

If you deny this, you’re an idiot.
Just like the Republicrats did with Obama? There would of been a war, the left wing nutters against the US citizen, because Hitlery would of attacked the 2nd amendment. You should thank the rest of US who put President Trump in office, because shitfucks like you would be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers, as the bitch would brought in a million more Muslim refugees, who would rape your women and children and cut off your stupid head.

Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term
Republicans would have kicked her to the curb of impeachment a mere 3 months in. Congressional legislation would have been abandoned until they were successful. Her VP would have been the 46th president in record time.

Lets say Hitlery did win, the Republicrats wouldn't do shit about her, like they didn't do shit about Big Ears. But there would of been a civil war, because the bitch would of attacked the 2nd amendment in her quest for total Communism. You should thank the US citizens that put President Trump in office, because people like you would be mistaken for an ISIS sympathizer, because the vagina candidate wanted to bring into the US about a million more Muslim refugees. They would rape your women and children and cut off your stupid head...

Hillary Clinton: U.S. should take 65,000 Syrian refugees

Stupid.jpg

No, I think if you say this, you're an idiot. The same kind of hyperbolic sensationalist idiot that currently sits in the Oval--er, Mar-a-Lago.

It's true that the Republicans in Congress would have held Clinton to an entirely different standard. But then again, so would the Democrats. It's called partisan politics. You're doing it now by trying to pretend that only Republicans apply double standards.

Of course the republican snowflakes would be investigating Hillary Clinton, it's all they do, they do nothing for America and its working class. Hillary investigations are a smokescreen to keep the children occupied. Nothing new here. You'd think though that after all these investigations and nothing found they'd give up, but what fun would that be for the useless republican congress. And plus maybe the snowflakes who follow along like puppies would wake up and realize they are being played. Can't have that. lol

If you deny this, you’re an idiot
8 years of Obama without using the "I" word is evidence to the contrary.

Now, it could be because Republicans are do-nothing twat burgers, but still.....the point remains.

I supported Trump.
No wall, huge budget, huge debt, Planned Parenthood funded, Obama Care still in effect, increased war and endless investigations.
if I would have asked you on November 7, 2016, who would be president on April 17, 2018, given those facts, honestly, would you have picked Donald?

Whatever the reasons, Donald is failing.

Over Hillary? At the same speed, under all circumstances.
In my hypothetical you are given the choice of two names (Hillary or Donald) based upon known conditions at a future time (present day, stated).
Would you have chosen Donald? To me, those sound like conditions which we would expect under a H. Clinton presidency, not Trump.
Trump, for whatever reason is not cutting it. Further, one simply cannot just blame the Dems. The Dems did not decide to increase troop numbers in Afghanistan, they did not choose to Tomahawk Syria, twice. They did not sign the budget for him One which increased funding to Planned Parenthood while essentially provided no funding for the "Big Beatufiul Wall...believe me...believe me".
He is failing.

Of course. The partisans who come on here and make absolute fools out of themselves on a daily basis defending Trump while attack others for the same things Trump does.
They just don’t hace the maturity to admit they have been wrong about him all along. They don’t have the balls to tell the liberals on this board that.

Well, I did say partisans, rather than just conservatives, I think it works on both sides of the partisan divide.

The Dirty Democrats started trying to impeach Trump before he even took the oath of office.
Hillary has been a greedy crook her whole life.
If Hillary had been elected the Press/ Hollywood would be defending her 24/7.

bananahillary(1).jpg

Of course the republican snowflakes would be investigating Hillary Clinton, it's all they do, they do nothing for America and its working class. Hillary investigations are a smokescreen to keep the children occupied. Nothing new here. You'd think though that after all these investigations and nothing found they'd give up, but what fun would that be for the useless republican congress. And plus maybe the snowflakes who follow along like puppies would wake up and realize they are being played. Can't have that. lol

It doesn’t matter the party or the person, there will be ongoing issues, investigations, special counsels, you name it.

The extreme left and right have been going after each other since 1992. It is politics today, and it helps us to attract terrible candidates.

Would you have chosen Donald?

I would not have voted for Clinton under any imaginable circumstances. If for no other reason than the winner drags their party into office with them.

I'm no fan of Republicans, but I consider the Democratic Party to be essentially foreign to American thought at its very core, and in its overall worldview.

She actually did collude with the Russians, that's the difference

Of course. The partisans who come on here and make absolute fools out of themselves on a daily basis defending Trump while attack others for the same things Trump does.
you do realize billy is a pretty big Partisan in this forum....

If Crooked Hillary was President we would be fucked in so many ways:

1. There would be 3-5 million more Illegals in this country.

2. We would have a million or two Muslim Syrian refugees.

3. We would have increased taxes.

4. We would have dismal economic growth.

5. Family income would continue to decrease.

6. North Korea would have deployed nuclear missiles.

7. We would have no right to keep and bear arms in this country.

8. The Clinton's would have another several hundred million dollars as countries would be buying favorable American foreign policy by contributing to the Clinton money laundering foundation.

9. We would be producing no energy.

10. Welfare would be tremendous.

11. Healthcare would be fucked even more than it was under Obama.

Good thing the bitch wasn't elected. It would have been an extension of the Obama disaster.

Conducting a witchunt is not controversy.

No, I think if you say this, you're an idiot. The same kind of hyperbolic sensationalist idiot that currently sits in the Oval--er, Mar-a-Lago.

It's true that the Republicans in Congress would have held Clinton to an entirely different standard. But then again, so would the Democrats. It's called partisan politics. You're doing it now by trying to pretend that only Republicans apply double standards.
This goes well beyond partisan politics. Trump’s corruption and the GOP’s apathy is unprecedented. If this was 2001, Trump would be long gone

This goes well beyond partisan politics. Trump’s corruption and the GOP’s apathy is unprecedented. If this was 2001, Trump would be long gone

What corruption?

JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST... you need to wipe your dripping pussy and stopping dreaming about the radical skank Hitlery... she's NOT president, and NEVER WILL BE president.

Quit dreaming about it and GET ON WITH whatever you have that might be a LIFE... maaaaaan... what a dumbass little CRY BABY.

JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST... you need to wipe your dripping pussy and stopping dreaming about the radical skank Hitlery... she's NOT president, and NEVER WILL BE president.

Quit dreaming about it and GET ON WITH whatever you have that might be a LIFE... maaaaaan... what a dumbass little CRY BABY.
I don’t give a shit about Hillary. I supported Bernie all along. This hypothetical is about how pathetically partisan the GOP is - not her merits. I don’t care she isn’t president besides the fact that ANY of the 2016 candidates wouldn’t have been far better presidents than Trump.

I don’t give a shit about Hillary. I supported Bernie all along. This hypothetical is about how pathetically partisan the GOP is - not her merits. I don’t care she isn’t president besides the fact that ANY of the 2016 candidates wouldn’t have been far better presidents than Trump.
Oh bull shit... you wouldn't posting about some crazy ass fantasy about her being president if you didn't give a shit.

America hasn't been doing as good as it is for DECADES... Trump is doing an OUTSTANDING job, and the MAJORITY of Americans think so.

Trump approval rating hits 51% after Syria strikes

Forum List

Back