Pretend Hillary was elected president instead and had 1/8 of the controversy Trump has now

Republicans would have kicked her to the curb of impeachment a mere 3 months in. Congressional legislation would have been abandoned until they were successful. Her VP would have been the 46th president in record time.

If you deny this, you’re an idiot.
JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST... you need to wipe your dripping pussy and stopping dreaming about the radical skank Hitlery... she's NOT president, and NEVER WILL BE president.

Quit dreaming about it and GET ON WITH whatever you have that might be a LIFE... maaaaaan... what a dumbass little CRY BABY.
I don’t give a shit about Hillary. I supported Bernie all along. This hypothetical is about how pathetically partisan the GOP is - not her merits. I don’t care she isn’t president besides the fact that ANY of the 2016 candidates wouldn’t have been far better presidents than Trump.
Oh bull shit... you wouldn't posting about some crazy ass fantasy about her being president if you didn't give a shit.

America hasn't been as good as it is for DECADES... DECADES... Trump is doing an OUTSTANDING job, and the MAJORITY of Americans think so.

Trump approval rating hits 51% after Syria strikes
No, it’s just the nature of the hypothetical. She was the front runner against Trump.

Republicans would have kicked her to the curb of impeachment a mere 3 months in. Congressional legislation would have been abandoned until they were successful. Her VP would have been the 46th president in record time.

JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST... you need to wipe your dripping pussy and stopping dreaming about the radical skank Hitlery... she's NOT president, and NEVER WILL BE president.

Quit dreaming about it and GET ON WITH whatever you have that might be a LIFE... maaaaaan... what a dumbass little CRY BABY.
I don’t give a shit about Hillary. I supported Bernie all along. This hypothetical is about how pathetically partisan the GOP is - not her merits. I don’t care she isn’t president besides the fact that ANY of the 2016 candidates wouldn’t have been far better presidents than Trump.
Oh bull shit... you wouldn't posting about some crazy ass fantasy about her being president if you didn't give a shit.

America hasn't been as good as it is for DECADES... DECADES... Trump is doing an OUTSTANDING job, and the MAJORITY of Americans think so.

Trump approval rating hits 51% after Syria strikes
No, it’s just the nature of the hypothetical. She was the front runner against Trump.
Well that's you leftists problem, you want to DREAM about HYPOTHETICALS, when the majority of Americans live in REALITY and just want the FACTS.

It doesn’t matter who gets elected anymore, the other side will scream and piss and moan. Both sides believe they would have legit and valid reasons for wanting the other side impeached whether it’s there or not.

Bill Clinton was on the hot seat from day one, then Bush was the next that needed to be impeached, then Obama and now Trump. With Trump, impeached talk start the day after he was elected. For 26 plus years America has had to listen to the right and left wingnuts bitch and moan and demand investigations and special counsels for all sorts of stupid crap. The two party’s are lost in their right and left extremism’s. Sad we have come down to this constant BS.

I think by the time the next President takes office, it's going to become standard for a special prosecutor to just automatically be appointed to spend the whole term investigating, just in case a chance for scandal pops up.

Pretend Hillary was elected president instead and had 1/8 of the controversy Trump has now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this fool doesn't know Hillary Clinton she had 10 times the controversy DURING the election :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I was searching for the Kimba Woods content on You Tube, in which it was revealed she was involved in illegal activity and could not be Slick Willie's attorney general per Crooked Hillary's request and found this classic. Folks Hannity does a radio show in the afternoon and a TV show at night. Rush also used to do that. I think he should do it again, but he is probably making so much cash and enjoying living in sunny Florida, he doesn't want to bother dealing with the savages that would be stalking him in New York or other studio city.

Hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Good lord, if YOUR side controlled Congress Trump would be gone. You really are stupid kid.

I was searching for the Kimba Woods content on You Tube, in which it was revealed she was involved in illegal activity and could not be Slick Willie's attorney general per Crooked Hillary's request and found this classic. Folks Hannity does a radio show in the afternoon and a TV show at night. Rush also used to do that. I think he should do it again, but he is probably making so much cash and enjoying living in sunny Florida, he doesn't want to bother dealing with the savages that would be stalking him in New York or other studio city.

Hilarious :auiqs.jpg:

Nope, it's true. She employed an illegal alien and had to withdraw.

Good lord, if YOUR side controlled Congress Trump would be gone. You really are stupid kid.
Yeah and for good reason you doofus lol. Not on the 1/8 mark of course. Probably 6 months in.

Last edited:

If Hillary Clinton had done 1/5th of what this administration has done, these same right wingers would be rioting out in the streets right now and demanding a public hanging.

trumpshockreuters.jpg

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

But let's look at the bright side here also.
1. We don't have to listen to "we're going to repeal & replace Obamacare" for the next 4 to 8 years.
2. We don't have to watch another 20 or so Benghazi hearings, and deal with endless talk about emails.
3. We don't have Ted Cruz and his midget minions in the house threatening to shut down the government at every opportunity or calling to defund Obamacare--thereby leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight.

4. Most important--we get to look FORWARD to this, this coming November.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

And on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses, open and public hearings & testimony will begin, and that should bury the Republican party for about the next 10 years or so. Never a dull moment that's for certain.

A great book for everyone to read to prepare.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

I LOVE science fiction ... keep going ..
I don’t think you can even say to me what’s unrealistic about this hypothetical.

No one can convince a psychotic that his altered perceptions aren't real.

You've been experiencing a two-year long emotional meltdown that, while entertaining to watch, had undoubtedly warp your perceptions in a way that you will believe anything that conforms to those perceptions.
Oh right. I point out the fact that Trump and his supporters like you are morons and that’s a “meltdown”.

Uh....yeah. You've been in terminal meltdown mode since the shrilary lost the election. Just sayin... As far as your fantasy go's, no. The shrilary would have been tottering around being a fool just fine. No one would have gone after her like the swamp has been after trump, so you are totally, and completely wrong.

If Hillary Clinton had done 1/5th of what this administration has done, these same right wingers would be rioting out in the streets right now and demanding a public hanging.

trumpshockreuters.jpg

1. We don't have to listen to "we're going to repeal & replace Obamacare" for the next 4 to 8 years.
2. We don't have to watch another 20 or so Benghazi hearings, and deal with endless talk about emails.
3. We don't have Ted Cruz and his midget minions in the house threatening to shut down the government at every opportunity or calling to defund Obamacare--thereby leaving millions that were forced onto it without insurance overnight.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

And on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses, open and public hearings & testimony will begin, and that should bury the Republican party for about the next 10 years or so. Never a dull moment that's for certain.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Will your head explode if your blue tsunami fails to materialize?

trumpshockreuters.jpg

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

It’s pretty much a guarantee democrats will take the House. They likely won’t the senate though.

I don’t think you can even say to me what’s unrealistic about this hypothetical.

You've been experiencing a two-year long emotional meltdown that, while entertaining to watch, had undoubtedly warp your perceptions in a way that you will believe anything that conforms to those perceptions.
Oh right. I point out the fact that Trump and his supporters like you are morons and that’s a “meltdown”.

Uh....yeah. You've been in terminal meltdown mode since the shrilary lost the election. Just sayin... As far as your fantasy go's, no. The shrilary would have been tottering around being a fool just fine. No one would have gone after her like the swamp has been after trump, so you are totally, and completely wrong.
Right so the republicans during Obama were what in comparison exactly?

Right so the republicans during Obama were what in comparison exactly?

Mom! He started it!

he-started-it.jpg

History suggests that would be the case; as evidence I submit all those priceless and highly entertaining YouTube videos resulting from the collapse of the fabled "blue wall" in November 2016.

Personally I would love to see a whole new batch of left wing freak out videos this November since the right wingers aren't nearly as entertaining when they lose elections. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back