Pressure is on Chris Christie to exit presidential race

I'd have to listen to him for awhile and I'd point the lies out to you.
These people consider Trump the biggest threat in America........mainly because he'd put most of them in prison for treason and a string of other felonies. Most of them can be charged under RICO.
That's OK. I didn't figure you had anything to base your statement on.

Go ahead and think what you want. No skin off of my nuts.

To be frank there's nothing the fat prick has to say that is memorable enough to become headlines anymore.
He doesn't have a chance in hell, but is correct on everything he said of Trump in every debate so far.

That's only because you like hearing BS about Trump that sounds bad.
All he does is piss Republicans off.

Yes, it's pretty embarrasing for him to be right while they have sat on their hands and can only say it when not in front of a mike, for fear of the orange jesus. Cowards are easily embarrassed in their silence.

Well, we all know he isn't going anywhere. A little clue is how he despises Trump (despite denying such) and most of the country feels differently, to say the least.

But hope springs eternal, I guess

Ooh... I don't get this (following)

site: Sarah Matthews, a former Trump administration official supporting Haley, asserted, "I think he should absolutely drop out. There's just no path for him to win the nomination... all he's doing is helping Trump to secure the nomination because he's dividing the vote."

me: i don't get how he is helping Trump, exactly.

Does Trump need help?

hmmmmm

I see no path to the nomination for him, but it's his decision about if and when he wishes to end his campaign.

Well, we all know he isn't going anywhere. A little clue is how he despises Trump (despite denying such) and most of the country feels differently, to say the least.

But hope springs eternal, I guess

Ooh... I don't get this (following)

site: Sarah Matthews, a former Trump administration official supporting Haley, asserted, "I think he should absolutely drop out. There's just no path for him to win the nomination... all he's doing is helping Trump to secure the nomination because he's dividing the vote."

me: i don't get how he is helping Trump, exactly.

Does Trump need help?

hmmmmm
He would actually get more than 6% if he was running against Biden in the Democratic primary.

Forum List

Back