Presidential harassment, really?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Mueller hearing is Democrats last best hope to wound Trump on Russia - CNNPolitics

This gives Trump about three weeks to try and muddy the water. He knows the imminent danger Mueller represents to his narrative of "no collusion, no obstruction."

I do not agree with the timing of Mueller's appearance. It would have served our country better if his appearance was in the week before the 2020 election. Then, hopefully, it would have the same election impact as the gift Comey gave to Trump just before the 2016 election.

At any rate, the lies Trump will spout before and after Mueller's appearance will be monumental, even for Trump.

Mueller hearing is Democrats last best hope to wound Trump on Russia - CNNPolitics

This gives Trump about three weeks to try and muddy the water. He knows the imminent danger Mueller represents to his narrative of "no collusion, no obstruction."

I do not agree with the timing of Mueller's appearance. It would have served our country better if his appearance was in the week before the 2020 election. Then, hopefully, it would have the same election impact as the gift Comey gave to Trump just before the 2016 election.

At any rate, the lies Trump will spout before and after Mueller's appearance will be monumental, even for Trump.
Comey's "gift" was intended for Hillary. His reopening of his investigation was to exonerate her. The first time he let her off the hook it created suspicion so he had to fix that. Grab everyone's attention, make them think he was trying to find guilt, then say there's nothing there.

I am hoping that if Mueller does testify a republican or two get equal time to ask questions as the democrats. I expect that it will be more of a photo op and show then serious question and answers.

I think it will be a big dog and pony show. That's what the Dem's are good at.

They sure love beating that dead horse.

Trump is gonna cry like a fucking baby when Mueller testifies.
Trump has three weeks to

(1) shine Kin un's floors in North Korea so Trump can get a nuclear 'deal'
(2) bomb Iran into oblivion so Trump won't have to do a nuclear deal with Iran
(3) allow Russia, China, and Cuba to continue to influence Venezuela & allow Maduro to remain in power
(4) locate some new ass to grab
(5) get some new NDAs in front of some new victims

Yet one more example of the poor, delusional lefties sniffing a little, drying their tears and reaching out to the latest hope of winning something. Anything at this point.

Lefties couldn't win at bingo even if they were the only player.

Tune in for more lefty outrage and tears following Mewlers testimony.

Each time the new testimony is announced the loons on the left cry "this is the end for Trump." After each nothing burger they say "but wait till ........is questioned. The fact that it is simply a witch hunt is too complicated for their mundane brains to understand.

Forum List

Back