President Trump?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
For those of you who criticize his candidacy, what, SPECIFICALLY, are YOU afraid of that Donald Trump might do or not do as President?

For those of you who criticize his candidacy, what, SPECIFICALLY, are YOU afraid of that Donald Trump might do or not do as President?

First of all- as I have said repeatedly- I don't 'fear' Trump as a President so much as I endorse him to be the Republican candidate. He is the candidate the RNC deserves.

I could tell you what I think Trump's Presidency would be like- but I am afraid it might discourage some Conservative voters from voting for Trump- so I will save those for the general election campaign.

More non-answers. Doesn't anyone understand that the power to pass legislation resides with Congress? Maybe Trump would be able to appoint competent people to run the government rather than a bunch of political sycophants...

Compared to what we have now, Trump would look like the greatest president ever.

Forum List

Back