President Trump: "We will have no choice than to totally destroy North Korea."

John Kelly, reacts as he listens to President Trump's U.N. speech.
DKGqI-XXkAAiEd2.jpg

World leaders' faces react to Trump's U.N. speech

Why? If Chinese imports to the US are stopped, they lose 1/3 of their economy overnight.

As do we. All that cheap stuff goes away quickly.

I bet underwear production in Uruguay would step right up to fill the gap.

Just underwear, huh?
Where else are there high-tech factories in the world producing at China's pricepoint?

You do have that tell-tale Leftist sense of humor.

I don't find the destruction of our economy to be a laughing matter. We don't need tough talk and rash bluster. We need a cool head and a cool hand.

That's what we have, replacing the quivering apologist who preceded him.

Look, we're trying a good old fashioned seige on NK except China is keeping the front gate open. Sanctions will not work. Kim knows we won't hit him first

That is not to any degree guaranteed.

so he keeps merrily developing and testing his weapons. He doesn't have to do one damned thing differently and he is going to end up with an ICBM that can deliver a nuclear weapon to the continent of his choice. It's going to happen.

Time will tell.

I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this and the sanctions do end up working and NK comes to the table and negotiates denuclearization. But you'd think if that was going to happen we wouldn't be where we are right now.

It's not going to happen.

Look, we're trying a good old fashioned seige on NK except China is keeping the front gate open. Sanctions will not work. Kim knows we won't hit him first

That is not to any degree guaranteed.

so he keeps merrily developing and testing his weapons. He doesn't have to do one damned thing differently and he is going to end up with an ICBM that can deliver a nuclear weapon to the continent of his choice. It's going to happen.

Time will tell.

I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this and the sanctions do end up working and NK comes to the table and negotiates denuclearization. But you'd think if that was going to happen we wouldn't be where we are right now.

It's not going to happen.
I almost feel sorry for Hailey. Of course Tillerson is probably going, "you haven't seen the half of it."

Ben Greenman on Twitter

Forum List

Back