President Trump tweets: "Crooked Hillary should stop blaming & say she was a terrible candidate"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
here's the tweet: "Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate. Hits Facebook & even Dems & DNC."

"she blamed sexism for her loss, but said she would have won on oct 29th...which means america was not sexist on oct 29th but then became sexist on nov 8th" - jesse watters

Last edited:
here's the tweet: "Crooked Hillary Clinton now blames everybody but herself, refuses to say she was a terrible candidate. Hits Facebook & even Dems & DNC."

Democrats ran such a bad candidate that they lost to Trump and now they are forgiving said candidate and want her to run again

Why is Trump worried about Clinton?

• Banned

Democrats ran such a bad candidate that they lost to Trump and now they are forgiving said candidate and want her to run again

he can't fathom that his victory is being questioned.

I think it is more she is obsessed over him. She comes out as part of the "resistance"? I mean, it sounds like some sort of underground human machine fighting unit from the movie Terminator. Now she promotes her new group to suck money from saps, like Jill Stein did with the recount. You can go at Trump for his policies or even his sometimes undiplomatic style, but at least he built many successful businesses and employed thousands along the way.

She should just say it clearly, "I made hundreds of millions of dollars by being a politician. How is that possible you ask? No comment". That would be the most honest and candid we have heard from her in awhile.

I don't say make these comments with any glee, there was a time (2008) I was really rooting for her, I figured, she might be able to drive the economy with some success as her husband did. Now, she is really harming her own legacy per se, and I am willing to bet there are many pulling the strings for their own benefit, and many who believe she owes them a great deal and they want some return on their investment.

Forum List

Back