President Trump: This is the final Battle...

He and whomever writes his stuff for him know that the base will get all emotional and fall for the thinly-veiled biblical references, and really do buy this "Good vs. Evil", "Trump is saving us from Satan" shit.

How freakin' cynical is THAT. Ugly stuff. And they should be profoundly insulted.

Last edited:
which sentence? and why? even if i were ashamed to be gypsy, it would come be logical, because it is a hard struggle, considering the status, the life gypsies have, INTERNATIONALLY, as gypsy you cannot find one person who would date you in many places, only other gypsies. you see me differently, then anyone else, im not as same as anyone else, not even as much human being as anyone else, for some a gypsy is vermin, to be stomped, ask bulgarian nationalists for example. It would make sense to be ashamed to be gypsy, to hide it etc. knowing how people react and view gypsies. But i do not think i am.

All of your posts center around you being a gypsy.
Which makes it pretty obvious thats all you ever think about. Most people dont think about shit like that.
And your constant "do I look like a so and so" tells me you have some issues with being a gypsy.
I've been here for over ten years and you wont find a single thread or post with me talking about my heritage other than in passing.
Did you ever stop and think that most people dont give a shit that you're a gypsy?

All of your posts center around you being a gypsy.
Which makes it pretty obvious thats all you ever think about. Most people dont think about shit like that.
And your constant "do I look like a so and so" tells me you have some issues with being a gypsy.
I've been here for over ten years and you wont find a single thread or post with me talking about my heritage other than in passing.
Did you ever stop and think that most people dont give a shit that you're a gypsy?

That is your interpretation, but i dont view it like that. I explained already how i view it, that those are temporarily roles as a SHOW, that i act as cowboy for example, it seems to me the other way around, that you have a problem with me being a gypsy but act as cowboy for example. And if i dont mention im a gypsy, you mention it. Also mostly its not about me that im a gypsy, but about gypsies in general, like the holocaust against gypsies or something.

Forum List

Back