President Trump savages Mexico at immigration roundtable

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."
Holy Jesus. What are we gonna do with this guy?

What has Mexico done for US?

Style aside, what the President said was in the vein as what the opponents of illegal immigration say. They consistently portray the illegals as peaceful industrious people who just want to work have and have what natural born Americans have, but never mention the gangs and drug trade or the very high crime rates in neighborhoods in which they live. The truth lies somewhere in between.
While it is true that opponents of immigration whine about immigrants being such industrious workers that lazy whites can't compete for jobs against them, while at the same time accusing them of not wanting to work and choosing crime and drugs instead. You would think from listening to the Right that there was no crime or drugs until the immigrants came, when in reality the crime and drugs were already in the neighborhoods and the immigrants just assimilated.

You really could not make the leap that some illegals are criminals, and some are hard workers?

Really? REALLY? YOU NEEDED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU WITH THAT ONE?

Retarded-Happy-Guy-WTF-Pictures.jpg

"Mexico does nothing for us, they do nothing for us. Mexico talks, but they do nothing for us, especially at the border." Then, with NAFTA talks at critical juncture, throws in: "Certainly don’t help us much on trade."

also "We're taking people out of the country — you wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals." He says the U.S. has "the dumbest laws on immigration in the world."

Our President soliciting the Hispanic vote

Holy Jesus. What are we gonna do with this guy?

What has Mexico done for US?
They protect our southern border

"Illegals are self-entitled law-breakers and thieves, stealing jobs and government benefits meant for our own people. " - Wacky Ann Coulter

Yes, The Orange Virus is an incompetent moron. He says stupid things. He does stupid things. Deplorable people support him. Our nation is in peril. Did I miss anything?

Yes, The Orange Virus is an incompetent moron. He says stupid things. He does stupid things. Deplorable people support him. Our nation is in peril. Did I miss anything?
He picks his nose.

He picks his nose.

DAMMIT!!

He picks his nose.

We need to impeach him immediately, I guess...

Most Mexicans I know legal or illegal are very nice and hard working people. Of the 20 years I have lived in los angeles. Never once I had an issue with them my only complaints is the homeless and the beggers, and those who steal and damage public property are mostly whites.

Most Mexicans I know legal or illegal are very nice and hard working people. Of the 20 years I have lived in los angeles. Never once I had an issue with them my only complaints is the homeless and the beggers, and those who steal and damage public property are mostly whites.

your use of the word "whites" is racist. From the POV of
anthropologists-----pre-Colombian Mexicans were MONGOLOID by race and the Spanish invaders were Caucasian.
There are some persons of Negroid ancestry in Mexico.
I am considered---by anthropologists to be, caucasian
What do you imagine yourself "TO BE" ? Politically
you can pick and choose for your own convenience.
You CAN be a "PERSON OF COLOR" wattevah da
fluck that means. -------I am tall, young and beautiful
(5'1" ---70 and---whatevah)

I should add-----lately it seems MUSLIMS are following the lead
of the genius Linda Sarsour and calling themselves "persons
of color" regardless of race. Long ago when I first encountered muslims in numbers (more than 50 years ago) ---many of them expressed disdain for dark colored skin---
especially south east Asian muslims and IRANIANS

Forum List

Back