President Trump puts ABC in their place

You meant communists.

Fixed It for you.
If you claim to love any politician you are retarded. It's stuff like this that feeds directly into the perception that Trump supporters are fools.

You don't seem to get it, Dorothy. We deplorables don't give a rat's ass what the establishment or the conformists think about anything!

Fair enough, but, then, I was thinking about the Rinos and the leftists of globalism. A pox on the establishment of both parties.

This is a beautiful thing to see. I love this President more and more every day.

Trump does despise him any media that is not acting as his appointed cheerleaders.

And that doesn't just churn out his Fake news talking points.

Lots of sick people in arkyvill. Trump sucks.
Yeah that's true that's why I just live here mind my own business and drink my own nice clean water , hunt my own animals on my own property if I want to...... pissing in my front yard without any neighbors or cars going by seeing.

But if you want to insult my character I grew up in Ohio and I was born in Brooklyn New York . Does that help ?
Your posts insult your character more than I could hope to. But you reside in a perfect state for your mental condition.

Just listening to Trumpybear and the reporter makes you stupid.
Fake news. Listening to the reporter makes me want to nut kick him, and listening to Trump makes me happy.

Fake news right in front of your eyes. Trumpybear obviously green lights Egodan by the number or denials he flays out there, and the reporter who can't ask the obvious follow up to the child squirming in front of him.

Fake news right in front of your eyes. Trumpybear obviously green lights Egodan by the number or denials he flays out there, and the reporter who can't ask the obvious follow up to the child squirming in front of him.

Blindboo is a good name for you, lefty.

I'm assuming I should take that as a compliment coming from you, righty?

Just listening to Trumpybear and the reporter makes you stupid.
Fake news. Listening to the reporter makes me want to nut kick him, and listening to Trump makes me happy.

You're a lying shill with never any proof.

I'm assuming I should take that as a compliment coming from you, righty?

That's classical liberal of the Lockean tradition of natural law on which this nation was founded to you, you mindless, pitchfork-wielding Jacobin of a statist bootlick.

This is a beautiful thing to see. I love this President more and more every day.

Complete obliteration of the fake news station, perhaps it was their HQ where the fake bombs landed on? All Americans are now better off as a result.

Thank you Trump.

Except he was wrong, they did apologize.
ABC admitted their mistake before Trump made his remarks.
How many lies has Trump told now and not admitted any wrong doing?

President Trump has made 12,019 false or misleading claims over 928 days
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...as-made-false-or-misleading-claims-over-days/

And he was avoiding a question about his Ukraine mess when he made his statement.

Last edited:

Troll would be a good name for you.
Trump watches TV all day, tweets and lights like a fly on shit when one of the news outlets makes a mistake.
He doesn't do his fucking job.

Either comment to the topic or go back to masturbating to Fox Noise.

Forum List

Back