President Trump proposes massive cut in legal immigration

Stunning that this is a new idea: For citizenship, you'll have to demonstrate you don't receive welfare...

Trump crafting plan to slash legal immigration

I fail to see what the problem is here. The USA is not unlimited in is size, scope and resources! We are like the Army now, we want a few good men. I think we have already reached the quota for the year of immigrants anyway (50,000).

Maybe like new regulations, once we meet the cap, we can take in one more new good one for every old bad one we deport? :D

Stunning that this is a new idea: For citizenship, you'll have to demonstrate you don't receive welfare...

I fail to see what the problem is here. The USA is not unlimited in is size, scope and resources! We are like the Army now, we want a few good men. I think we have already reached the quota for the year of immigrants anyway (50,000).

Maybe like new regulations, once we meet the cap, we can take in one more new good one for every old bad one we deport? :D

That would be the Marines.

See? All the damn illegals have ruined it for those trying to do itthe right way!

Petting Zoo for Ruling-Class Snobs

Modern legal immigrants know that they have been forced on us against the will of the majority. That justifies their contempt for us as weaklings who have no power in our own country. Continue to oppose absolute rule by the majority and you have no right to complain about the way these unwanted foreigners despise us.

Forum List

Back