President Trump needs to fire this Ellen Weintraub disrespector traitor fake wannabe

Thank you for the link to the article in Politico, but I don't understand what she did to concern other Americans than to state what people need to know about the law when they run for public office.

We just spent two and a half years and more or less $Forty million dollars to investigate a President who denied that he had colluded with the Russians, and everything he claimed turned out to be verifiably true. After all there were 19 angry Democrat lawyers and Robert Mueller, who is quite unfond of the President to show a discovery of zilch. OTOH, the ploy was used to go after not only people who did not collude, it went after a lot of Republicans who didn't collude either, but some of them were called to court to explain their behaviors on these minor infractions that nobody has ever been held to before, and when a few investigative journalists began asking around about the reason President Trump was being beaten down by the Democrat Congress for zero findings of the House Committee, Zero findings of guilt from the Senate, no collusion, and no impeachable obstructions, of course, from Mueller's official report, and the fourth step, no obstruction and no collusion were found in all these writings by the Attorney General. Not one.

So, with the history of this fresh on her mind, and with people already cracking their competitive whips in the DNC, Federal Elections Chairman saved this nation who knows how much by outlining what candidates needed to know so they wouldn't fall into a trap.

She did it for people running for the Oval Office who may be approached by foreign powers, so they would be aware that some foreigners want to influence them with personal benefits for starting a lie.

Why are you mad at her for saving people's reputations by letting them know the rules of engagement in running for office. I don't think I'd care to see another ridiculous case come up because someone repeats a false scenario to someone else, and the gossip suddenly turns it into the opponent being a spy. That just isn't a good thing, Mr. bendog, at least I don't think so.

People do bad enough things without being pressured to confess to a crime they not only didn't commit, they may not speak the Russian language in the case of a competitive superpower who constantly teams up with enemies of the state for blowing up boats and drones that are only there to gather information to protect our citizens overseas from harm.

I haven't heard your side of why Ellen Weintraub was wrong to do what your article says she did--put out a friendly warning to people on both sides of the aisle of what they may not do, to avoid us spending more millions of dollars investigating petty crimes so one party can blackeye the daylights out of someone they know is innocent.

Is there something Ellen Weintraub did to you or one of the people you vote for that was wrongful? If so, what was that thing? I can't tell from the article you posted that she was under fire for betraying the country (traitor). What, did she break the law at a different time? Was she questioned by a Grand Jury? Did they find her untruthful? Did she receive a conviction for being a traitor? Did she serve time after found guilty? Where did she serve, how long did she serve, and why in the world would your party consider her a traitor if she really wasn't charged, and really didn't betray anyone, and never went before a Grand Jury and was never doubted nor sent to jail for what you are claiming that she did? If somebody put the word "traitor" at some leftist site or said it was true, what do they have to gain by leveling a false charge? Will it get them more votes? Why all the fuss? :(

I just don't know, but i have observed President Trump trying very hard to appoint people to high office who watch America's back, follow the Constitution, and are basically bright, honest human beings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back