President Trump needs to appoint a special counsel to investigate hilary and ties to Russia...

What's amazing is that the investigation is just starting and you act like all the evidence has been gathered and decisions have been made.

Good! It has been 11 months and still nothing. Democrats are experts in shooting blanks. By the time it is over, Trump will be out of office after 2 terms, will have totally reversed the Obama Agenda and will be living on his own island smoking Cuban cigars.

You know nothing, zero about the special prosecutor and what evidence he has obtained. Go back in the kitchen and wash some dishes, its all you are good for

If I know nothing, it is still 10,000X more than you! I have a relative that was head of a company that was subcontractor to Trump back when he was building in NYC. Had many lunches and meetings together. Got to know him real well. What do you have, Rachael Madcow the tranny on your 19" B&W TV spoon-feeding you babyfood? And I have an IT friend in the FBI, so when you say I know nothing, the joke is on you.

e6d8f16f20c009e351e3b9748be6fadf.jpg

you know thats a total lie. If Trump has nothing to worry about you wouldn't post this BS

Didn't hire 13 lawyers? Aren't leaning disproportionately in favor of Democrats? Do you know you are the hair on the pimple of an ass?

Mueller Hires 13 Lawyers, Including One Who Represented Hillary! - BB4SP

After Bringing 5 Dem Lawyers on His Legal Team, Mueller Just Made Some More Hires...

Mueller Hires Multiple Hillary Clinton Donors for Special Counsel Team

Mueller Stacks Special Counsel With Clinton Foundation Lawyer & Deputy Assistant AG Under Obama - BB4SP

Special Counsel Has Hired 13 Lawyers, 'With Several More In The Pipeline'

And BTW, what Trump does and has, has nothing to do with MY posts, moron!
You said there were 13 democratic Hillary voters, now prove it or STFU

I said they were many democratic operatives who donated to the DNC, were Hillary supporters and/or even dodged FOIA requests for her. Have you heard of ONE lawyer Mueller picked who is hardcore GOP supporter who donated large funds to the GOP and worked for GW Bush? Nope. I think a couple of them gave a little to the GOP while also giving to the DNC. You STFU.

, she didn't deserve them in the first place. She already had millions of illegal votes. Every illegal alien that voted, voted for Hillary illegally. It's the only way any democrat ever gets into office.

tell the truth....If Hannity asked you to use TRILLIONS of "illegal votes" instead of millions, you'd probably do it, correct???....LOL

Don't even go there, I play by the rules. I'm not a liberal, I don't enjoy winning unless it was honest.

Trump needs to go on offense and needs to appoint a special counsel to go after the hilary email scandal, the ties of hilary to foriegn governments when she was secretary of state, including Russia, and to investigate her use of the clinton foundation to hide illegal activity as secretary of state........and the obstruction of justice between her and loretta lynch.....

This needs to be done to fight back....

First your side needs to do is get a copy of the laws. A special counsel is appointed by the DOJ. You're probably thinking of the old independent counsel law that expired with Ken Starrs investigation of Clinton.

What is it with republicans who won't let it go?

18 U.S. Code § 3282 - Offenses not capital

Except as otherwise expressly provided by law, no person shall be prosecuted, tried, or punished for any offense, not capital, unless the indictment is found or the information is instituted within five years next after such offense shall have been committed.

Hillary started using the server in 2009 and the first investigations started in 2012. Which means it's either too late, or soon will be too late to bring a prosecution.

I said they were many democratic operatives who donated to the DNC, were Hillary supporters and/or even dodged FOIA requests for her. Have you heard of ONE lawyer Mueller picked who is hardcore GOP supporter who donated large funds to the GOP and worked for GW Bush? Nope. I think a couple of them gave a little to the GOP while also giving to the DNC. You STFU.

This reminds me of the joke, where God and the Devil decide to take their dispute to court. God says he has right on his side, so it should be an easy case. The devil points out, "yeah, but who do you think has all the lawyers?"

Sorry, as long as we have a sitting President who may be engaging in treason, he's the priority for investigation. Some private citizen who is completely out of power and influence is just an afterthought, at best.
/----- Libtards on another fishing expedition.
The FBI are the ones on the expedition. Democrats are just trying to prevent further obstruction of justice from Trump and his cronies.
Must suck not having a single fact to back up your asinine posts.

you know thats a total lie. If Trump has nothing to worry about you wouldn't post this BS

Didn't hire 13 lawyers? Aren't leaning disproportionately in favor of Democrats? Do you know you are the hair on the pimple of an ass?

Mueller Hires 13 Lawyers, Including One Who Represented Hillary! - BB4SP

After Bringing 5 Dem Lawyers on His Legal Team, Mueller Just Made Some More Hires...

Mueller Hires Multiple Hillary Clinton Donors for Special Counsel Team

Mueller Stacks Special Counsel With Clinton Foundation Lawyer & Deputy Assistant AG Under Obama - BB4SP

Special Counsel Has Hired 13 Lawyers, 'With Several More In The Pipeline'

And BTW, what Trump does and has, has nothing to do with MY posts, moron!
You said there were 13 democratic Hillary voters, now prove it or STFU

You told us 13 lawyers were donating to the democratic party- LIAR

You know nothing, zero about the special prosecutor and what evidence he has obtained. Go back in the kitchen and wash some dishes, its all you are good for

If I know nothing, it is still 10,000X more than you! I have a relative that was head of a company that was subcontractor to Trump back when he was building in NYC. Had many lunches and meetings together. Got to know him real well. What do you have, Rachael Madcow the tranny on your 19" B&W TV spoon-feeding you babyfood? And I have an IT friend in the FBI, so when you say I know nothing, the joke is on you.

View attachment 134102
So your butchers

View attachment 134102
so your butchers mailman has a cousin who paved Trumps cousins driving
, she didn't deserve them in the first place. She already had millions of illegal votes. Every illegal alien that voted, voted for Hillary illegally. It's the only way any democrat ever gets into office.

tell the truth....If Hannity asked you to use TRILLIONS of "illegal votes" instead of millions, you'd probably do it, correct???....LOL

Don't even go there, I play by the rules. I'm not a liberal, I don't enjoy winning unless it was honest.
you are full of shit

Trump needs to go on offense and needs to appoint a special counsel to go after the hilary email scandal, the ties of hilary to foriegn governments when she was secretary of state, including Russia, and to investigate her use of the clinton foundation to hide illegal activity as secretary of state........and the obstruction of justice between her and loretta lynch.....

She can't protect her minions anymore other than to pay them to go to jail ....she can't pardon them, she can't influence the investigation.........

This needs to be done to fight back....

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Sorry, as long as we have a sitting President who may be engaging in treason, he's the priority for investigation. Some private citizen who is completely out of power and influence is just an afterthought, at best.

^^^ Doesn't know the definitions of Treason and Evidence ^^^
^^^ either doesn't know them, or will ignore at all costs for the sake of the party

^^^ DERP DERP DERP ^^^

Treason: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

And the definition of Evidence is not "insinuations made by anonymous sources leaking government data".

So Much DERP!

Forum List

Back