President Trump: Mexico will pay for the border wall through the money we save through the USMCA!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
is this guy for real?!

"I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Trump did it! Mexico is paying for the wall. Now I guess he doesn’t need that 5 Billion from the tax payers and there is no need for a shutdown... way to go Mr President!!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!

I never cared who pays for it.

I'd gladly contribute an extra couple hundred bucks to it, and I'mm sure many millions more tax payers would also. We could build a fuckin dome over the country if everyone who wanted the borders secured did so.

President Trump is the Mary Lou Retton of mental gymnastics.

Yes, it's a good thing other politicians don't play word games.

Who said they didn't? Not I, said the fox.

In fact I would daresay that Trump is a neophyte still in the world of

"We're going to put a lot of coal workers out of business"

"no no no my words were taken out of context, I'm not gonna put YOU out of business my friend"

type politicians.

That’s some real original content there bud...hijacked straight from a Donny T’s tweet.
Thanks for the transparency.

Wouldn't your time be better spent at the border standing guard aganist the Mexican terrorists instead of posting here? How can anyone take your words seriously when you're too lazy to put any action behind them?

n fact I would daresay that Trump is a neophyte still in the world of

"We're going to put a lot of coal workers out of business"

"no no no my words were taken out of context, I'm not gonna put YOU out of business my friend"

type politicians.

No, he's on the level. Whether you can see that or not matters very little to me.

Trump said in a tweet we will save money because of the USMCA, so it must be true!

That’s some real original content there bud...hijacked straight from a Donny T’s tweet.
Thanks for the transparency.

Wouldn't your time be better spent at the border standing guard aganist the Mexican terrorists instead of posting here? How can anyone take your words seriously when you're too lazy to put any action behind them?

How do you know what the fuck I do with my time bud?
I could be posting from a wetback whorehouse in Mexicali right now for all you know.

Forum List

Back