President Trump Is the 'Communicator in Chief'

A thousand times better and Umm and Aah Obama who was supposedly the best speaker of all times. Personally, he drove me nuts with his breaks and pauses, as if he couldn’t quite grasp the script prepared for him.

President Trump is sure a lot different. So says Sean Spicer, a previous member of the team.

"For the first few days you're kind of going, 'Holy smokes, what's that ding?' because you get that little notification sent," Spicer recalled. "Then you get used to it. It becomes a new normal. He was going to be the communicator in chief."

Spicer admits that Trump's impromptu way of communicating, especially on Twitter, was an adjustment for him considering how he was used to a more orderly system based on his experience in both the military and GOP politics.

A lot more @ Sean Spicer: President Trump Is the 'Communicator in Chief'

If Trump were actually a good communicator, his staff would not need to spend 75% of them time telling us what he really meant when he made some comment.

They're explaining it because many people and media personnel educated in the public system after 1980 can't understand basic English.

No, they are explaining it because Trump has the vocabulary of a 4th graders and his followers even lower.

The guys an complete pussy and doesn't communicate to anyone besides his fascist base that hates everyone else. Sad base as their entire worthless lives are so stuck in rage that they're dying at unbelievable high levels.
Last I saw, it was liberals looting, rioting, and burning their towns down. Because they didn't get their way.

The guys an complete pussy and doesn't communicate to anyone besides his fascist base that hates everyone else. Sad base as their entire worthless lives are so stuck in rage that they're dying at unbelievable high levels.
Last I saw, it was liberals looting, rioting, and burning their towns down. Because they didn't get their way.
Yeah crying shame you pos are shooting them like they're ducks in a pond

Yeah crying shame you pos are shooting them like they're ducks in a pond
What? Are you doing drugs?

I think he's horrible, he tells me every day he hates me...and is so divisive... and he lies so so so so much, it makes me want to puke....I don't think it's funny....

and he speaks in tongue, a forked tongue, only at a kindergartner level.... :(

A perjury trap the moron Giulani said? Any time the moron puts his hand on a bible and is asked a question it'll be perjury
??? Obama is no longer president. Get current.
Smoke Are you trying to blow smoke up my ass?
Probably no room.
No there isn't, it has Obama's penis in it.
And you have trumps in your mouth
Lol, you really think that? When I defend Trump for relying on his supporters to get a failure of a bill passed. Then defend him after its exposed that he actually thought it. Get back to me, I can't be Grubered like you liberals. I think Trump is a good president, but I don't worship him, like you worshipped Obama. I actually have a life out of politics.

A thousand times better and Umm and Aah Obama who was supposedly the best speaker of all times. Personally, he drove me nuts with his breaks and pauses, as if he couldn’t quite grasp the script prepared for him.

President Trump is sure a lot different. So says Sean Spicer, a previous member of the team.

"For the first few days you're kind of going, 'Holy smokes, what's that ding?' because you get that little notification sent," Spicer recalled. "Then you get used to it. It becomes a new normal. He was going to be the communicator in chief."

Spicer admits that Trump's impromptu way of communicating, especially on Twitter, was an adjustment for him considering how he was used to a more orderly system based on his experience in both the military and GOP politics.

A lot more @ Sean Spicer: President Trump Is the 'Communicator in Chief'
Lol, he doesn't communicate, he bullies and lies. He makes shit up, and does drama better than a teenager girl.

The man (and I use the term loosely) is a total pussy.

??? Obama is no longer president. Get current.
Probably no room.
Lol, you really think that? When I defend Trump for relying on his supporters to get a failure of a bill passed. Then defend him after its exposed that he actually thought it. Get back to me, I can't be Grubered like you liberals. I think Trump is a good president, but I don't worship him, like you worshipped Obama. I actually have a life out of politics.
I do too markets family and a good crap game

Probably no room.
Not much a gambler waste money on other stupid things.

Probably no room.
Both my children received college educations without any debt , both doing very well I have no debt and have only 2 vices scotch and a good crap game ,,oh yeah and Saratoga when the pony's are running and yes wasted some but can afford it

Both my children received college educations without any debt , both doing very well I have no debt and have only 2 vices scotch and a good crap game ,,oh yeah and Saratoga when the pony's are running and yes wasted some but can afford it
Raised a son on my own, my drink of choice is beer. Not rich, but I pull my own weight.

Raised a son on my own, my drink of choice is beer. Not rich, but I pull my own weight.
Did the same when Obama was president?? If so """Where's the beef""

Forum List

Back