President Trump Gives Attorney General Barr Authority to Declassify Russian Hoax Documents

This is fake news righties. You nuts are going snipe hunting and our national security is at stake.

You have no clue to what national security is!

Unless you like the Soviet type.

What Trump is doing is the soviet type.

It is? In what way?

Calling for investigations on anyone opposing him.

No, he's calling for an investigation on the people that started this BS nonsense and fed bogus information to a FISA court to obtain a warrant illegally.

No, he is investigating people who opposed him. Nothing you are saying is true.

They yelled about the redactions and claimed they wanted it, knowing that is against the law. Yet, that is what they were yelling.

COVER UP!!!!!

Trump says he will order it to be released.

THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!

It isn't the democrats. It's their fucking voters.

Actually it's both. Whatever their leaders tell them, the uninformed voters march in lockstep.

Trump has told you there was a coup and you march in lockstep.

So let's see, the FBI and Hillary were working against Trump's election. They took a phony dossier that Hillary paid for and obtained a FISA warrant. Afterwards, they were able to launch an investigation of Russia collusion with zero evidence of it at all, and you're going to say that there was no coupe?

In one of the Strokeoff/ Page texts, he wrote "The POTUS wants us to report everything to him." Now, that implies that DumBama was in constant contact with these particular two agents. That's not a coupe?

None of what you said is true.

Really? And which parts are not true? I'll be glad to dig up the evidence to support my claim.

All of it. You have no evidence. Alt right websites are not evidence.

Actually it's both. Whatever their leaders tell them, the uninformed voters march in lockstep.

So let's see, the FBI and Hillary were working against Trump's election. They took a phony dossier that Hillary paid for and obtained a FISA warrant. Afterwards, they were able to launch an investigation of Russia collusion with zero evidence of it at all, and you're going to say that there was no coupe?

In one of the Strokeoff/ Page texts, he wrote "The POTUS wants us to report everything to him." Now, that implies that DumBama was in constant contact with these particular two agents. That's not a coupe?

Really? And which parts are not true? I'll be glad to dig up the evidence to support my claim.

Don't say all of it because you know I can't spend an hour providing proof of all of it. Be specific, and let me know one item you think is false. I'll go from there.

You have no clue to what national security is!

Unless you like the Soviet type.

What Trump is doing is the soviet type.

It is? In what way?

Calling for investigations on anyone opposing him.

No, he's calling for an investigation on the people that started this BS nonsense and fed bogus information to a FISA court to obtain a warrant illegally.

No, he is investigating people who opposed him. Nothing you are saying is true.

No, he is not investigating people on a personal level like the Democrats are trying to do to him. He is having Barr investigate the procedures that took place to get this FISA warrant, who was behind it, and what was on the application. The reason is there is very little possibility that a FISA court would accept a dossier paid for by a political opponent as credible evidence for a warrant. In fact it's nearly impossible.

People broke the law in this case, so it's only a matter of putting the puzzle pieces together and who to blame for it.

dudmuck has TDS and is stupid as fuck. Even Leakin' James Comey who is destined for prison agrees. :p

Let's get ready to rock and rolla! Watch out for the Deep State democrats and assorted nutty republicans doing something ASAP to obstruct truth and justice. Pelosi is so nervous, it apparently has accelerated her dementia.

That classified stuff is property of NSA and/or CIA. Lets see if the DOJ is allowed to override intelligence agencies.

I see stupid fuck lives up to his name...

You do realize DUMBFUCK that all of these agencies operate under the Presidents Authority, don't you? Trumps directive is their mandate, they have no other choice as they work for HIM.. Trump has ordered declassification of the documents so no court will claim they have a legitimate security interest for the United states... You do realize this don't you?

Your problem is obvious....

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

Just because you don't want to see the facts doesn't mean they are not present..

Don't say all of it because you know I can't spend an hour providing proof of all of it. Be specific, and let me know one item you think is false. I'll go from there.

All of it. Pick any one item you want. You don't have any evidence and citing stories from alt-right and other right wing websites is not proof.

View attachment 262500

Just because you don't want to see the facts doesn't mean they are not present..

I see the facts. And the facts are contained in the words written by Mueller. Not the words Trump or Barr say that Mueller said, but the words written by Mueller himself. This stuff you guys want to believe is fake news.

View attachment 262500

I see the facts. And the facts are contained in the words written by Mueller. Not the words Trump or Barr say that Mueller said, but the words written by Mueller himself. This stuff you guys want to believe is fake news.
Even Mueller had questions about the origin of his investigation and its legitimately. Of course you refused to read that portion..

Democrat politicians are such fucking liars and the retarded, fucking racist idiots who support them are sad, ridiculous douchebags. Very troubling.

xband, are you suggesting the overthrow of the USA is nothing you pea brained, communist retard?

Let's get ready to rock and rolla! Watch out for the Deep State democrats and assorted nutty republicans doing something ASAP to obstruct truth and justice. Pelosi is so nervous, it apparently has accelerated her dementia.

That classified stuff is property of NSA and/or CIA. Lets see if the DOJ is allowed to override intelligence agencies.

Wait. I thought Trump was "covering up". How is releasing this a cover up?

Releasing classified information endangers national security. Remember Hillary's buttery males?
But, the cover up is stuff like Trump's financial records, cover up of potential money laundering or other financial shams. stuff like Trump university, or Trump steaks, etc shams.
w6rwersm9tz21.jpg

Youre saying that Trump is covering up by releasing the documents.

Amazing

Barr, Durham, and Horowitz are uncovering the truth about the deep state coup attempts. When the indictments come out, the dems and MSM won't applaud that criminality is being punished, they will be whining about our banana republic. Trump needs to hit the deep state like a ton of bricks to ensure that no one in authority gets any "neat ideas" in the future.

Forum List

Back