President Trump Gives Attorney General Barr Authority to Declassify Russian Hoax Documents

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013

Let's get ready to rock and rolla! Watch out for the Deep State democrats and assorted nutty republicans doing something ASAP to obstruct truth and justice. Pelosi is so nervous, it apparently has accelerated her dementia.

Last edited:

Let's get ready to rock and rolla! Watch out for the Deep State democrats and assorted nutty republicans doing something ASAP to obstruct truth and justice. Pelosi is so nervous, it apparently has accelerated her dementia.

That classified stuff is property of NSA and/or CIA. Lets see if the DOJ is allowed to override intelligence agencies.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Let's get ready to rock and roll! Watch out for the Deep State democrats and assorted nutty republicans doing something ASAP to obstruct truth and justice. Pelosi is so nervous, it apparently has accelerated her dementia.
That classified stuff is property of NSA and/or CIA. Lets see if the DOJ is allowed to override intelligence agencies.

Wrong, that classified stuff is the property of Trump, so
the short answer is YES, DOJ has the authority, but sources and methods still need to be protected, as per the EO, so expect redactions. What happened to the dems' mantra "what are they trying to hide?" Its about time Trump is going after the deep state.

Get ready for a bunch of mostly redacted partial documents that supposedly show something followed by long legal battles to see what they really say. Barr may be the most despicable appointee ever for agreeing to participate in this farce.

Get ready for a bunch of mostly redacted partial documents that supposedly show something followed by long legal battles to see what they really say. Barr may be the most despicable appointee ever for agreeing to participate in this farce.

Funny you never called Mueller's investigation a farce. As far as you and the other lefty loons were concerned he was going to prove collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Surprise.

Barr will do what he needs to do and you are right. Some of what he releases will be redacted. I just hope we all get to read it. It is what it is.

Funny you never called Mueller's investigation a farce. As far as you and the other lefty loons were concerned he was going to prove collusion between Trump and the Russians.

Surprise.

Barr will do what he needs to do and you are right. Some of what he releases will be redacted. I just hope we all get to read it. It is what it is.
Barr is just running out the clock on Trump's only term in office. Nothing substantial will come from this because they are not after the truth. They just want you to think they are doing battle with the "deep state". No indictments will ever be filed and in the end you will learn nothing of value.

Surprise.

The Mueller investigation was no farce. This is. Again, Mueller stated they never looked for collusion because collusion is not a crime listed in the US code. I just hope that when this is done you learn that Trump is a liar who will jeopardize our national security to cover up his crimes.

I'm fine with declassifying all of it, outside of anything that could hurt our classified sources or methods. NOTE! All of it, should be released and not just cherry picked to tell a story you want to tell.

I just wish the same would be done, for transparency's sake, on the Mueller Investigation Report.... :(

Selective transparency, ain't transparency at all.....

TDS folks, the fake "Mueller Investigation Report" was the hoax that helped open the door to what you are about to face. :p So painfully ironic. :p That is why IMO, the fake news and fake politicians are going to go something to distract from the impending truth and justice.

TDS folks, the fake "Mueller Investigation Report" was the hoax that helped open the door to what you are about to face. :p So painfully ironic. :p That is why IMO, the fake news and fake politicians are going to go something to distract from the impending truth and justice.
My money is on sex change operations.

The left are now crying that he is not allowed.

They truly are fucking scum.

They had no problem asking for a totally un-redacted version of the Mueller report, but now want to keep their secretes in the dresser drawer.

Well, Piglosi said that Trump was covering something up, so now Trump is going to prove nothing will be covered up. I hope you like the result of your complaint Nancy.

When will these people learn? If you punch Trump, he's going to punch back only twice as hard.

They had no problem asking for a totally un-redacted version of the Mueller report, but now want to keep their secretes in the dresser drawer.

Well, Piglosi said that Trump was covering something up, so now Trump is going to prove nothing will be covered up. I hope you like the result of your complaint Nancy.

When will these people learn? If you punch Trump, he's going to punch back only twice as hard.
They yelled about the redactions and claimed they wanted it, knowing that is against the law. Yet, that is what they were yelling.

COVER UP!!!!!

Trump says he will order it to be released.

THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!

It isn't the democrats. It's their fucking voters.

This is fake news righties. You nuts are going snipe hunting and our national security is at stake.

I'm fine with declassifying all of it, outside of anything that could hurt our classified sources or methods. NOTE! All of it, should be released and not just cherry picked to tell a story you want to tell.

I just wish the same would be done, for transparency's sake, on the Mueller Investigation Report.... :(

Selective transparency, ain't transparency at all.....

Can't release Grand Jury stuff, sorry.

Taxpayers fund them.

As a result, they are not untouchable as you infer.

Unless you are onboard with them interfering with duly elected Presidents. In which case, makes you a Soviet-style adherent.

Forum List

Back