President Trump CRUSHES Obama in First Four Months Comparison

Trump has fully exposed the Democratic Party and the MSM as fully colluding imbeciles and gutless whiners not worthy of respect or serious consideration in any form..... I consider that a huge win, maybe the top one.

Trump has fully exposed the Democratic Party and the MSM as fully colluding imbeciles and gutless whiners not worthy of respect or serious consideration in any form..... I consider that a huge win, maybe the top one.
Trump makes Obama look like Alfred E Newman

this time in 2009, unemployed men were jumping to thier deaths from thier second story home windows

Errr, I'm not sure you would perish from a second story jump to be honest. Probably break some bones and I wouldn't advise on doing it, but most would probably survive. :)

"Trump’s approval rating falling to 36 percent. That’s both the lowest of his presidency and lower than President Barack Obama’s approval rating ever sank in eight years of Gallup’s tracking poll".
Trump’s first 100 days: A big failure, and a new low in the polls

Rexx, as real life demonstrates, you are simply a low value poster.

Looking back over the past 4 months vs the last 8 years, it seems as though there was a strange vacancy in the White House which has now been filled by a great man. The facts of the last 4 months progress is clear, we are truly headed to making America great again.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-presidents-trump-vs-obama-first-4-month-comparison/

The entire national dynamic has changed. The tail no longer wags the dog, the feeling of total lawlessness being tolerated is gone, American Pride is back, bottom feeders feel shamed again, illegals are back in hiding and feel unwelcome, men in dresses feel like the nut-jobs they really are again.
Legit people no longer feel like they're living within an episode of The Twilight Zone.
America is becoming American again!

this time in 2009, unemployed men were jumping to thier deaths from thier second story home windows

Obama inherited a shit show from W . Trump was given the keys to a Cadillac.
I love how all Obama's failures are said to be because of Congress but NONE of the problems when Bush was President were because of the Democratic Congress. Funny how that works.

"Trump’s approval rating falling to 36 percent. That’s both the lowest of his presidency and lower than President Barack Obama’s approval rating ever sank in eight years of Gallup’s tracking poll".

How's them polls working for Clinton WINNING the election? LMAO...idiots.

These the same polls that said Clinton would win in a landslide?

Forum List

Back