President Trump concocted a story about a border agent’s death

Yes. The two men just had their heads beaten in. No one knows how it happened.

The FBI investigated. What a laugh. The FBI had mojitos in San Diego and read off the script they got from democrats.

IF Trump got his facts wrong, that doesn't mean he lied.

Also, don't minimize the tens of thousands of innocent Americans who have been killed by Bush's and Obama's "dreamers."

Also, don't minimize the tens of thousands of innocent Americans who have been killed by Bush's and Obama's "dreamers."

But this is a common theme with Trump. He's always getting facts wrong (and I'm not buying he doesn't know what he' s saying is wrong. He's a liar).

When is Trump going to be held responsible for what he says?

But this is a common theme with Trump. He's always getting facts wrong (and I'm not buying he doesn't know what he' s saying is wrong. He's a liar).

who cares if he lies??

HE WAS GOING BY THE FBI's FACTS.

Basquebromance quoted an OPINION piece from the fake news source, Washington Post. Here's what the FBI said about the incident back in November 2017

ROGELIO MARTINEZ — FBI

who cares if he lies??

I seriously hope you're joking. He's allegedly the president of the United States. He shouldn't lie so openly and obviously. All presidents lie to a certain extent but Trump just lies unnecessarily.

who cares if he lies??

I seriously hope you're joking. He's allegedly the president of the United States. He shouldn't lie so openly and obviously. All presidents lie to a certain extent but Trump just lies unnecessarily.
if it MAGA, the America is the winner
so who cares?

How about the Border Patrol agent who was murdered by a member of the Mexican drug cartel armed with a weapon shipped by Obama's A.G. in Operation Fast/Furious? Someone in the Obama administration should have been indicted for manslaughter but lefties preferred to forget about it.

The story that they simply fell doesn't fly with their co-workers in the business of border patrolling.

FBI investigation finds no evidence of attack in death of border patrol officer

Border patrol union representatives have consistently maintained that Martinez was deliberately killed, perhaps after being struck with rocks.

“Just because there’s no evidence of a scuffle doesn’t mean that it wasn’t an assault,” Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, told Fox News. “The only thing in my mind that makes sense is that they were attacked from behind.”

I seriously hope you're joking. He's allegedly the president of the United States. He shouldn't lie so openly and obviously. All presidents lie to a certain extent but Trump just lies unnecessarily
He DIDN'T lie, as I proved in my response above yours.

You are lying when you say he lied

Let's see, the FBI offered a reward for information even though "it was suggested" that it was an accident and conducted 650 interviews (of who?) and the autopsy was "inclusive" (what does that mean?) and the other agent "has no memory" of the incident. which is strange. In light of the FBI's recent track record I'd go with the President's gut and call it a homicide.

Forum List

Back