President Trump can start laying off furloughed workers after 30 days

Trump doesnt want to end the shutdown. His goal is to spin it, make Pelosi & the Dems look bad while at the same time distracting from the Mueller probbe & fact that he's owned by Putin.

Trump is a deranged sociopath, a treasenous bastard who deserves no less then a long stint in a federal penitentiary.

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!

Here’s where your plan is going to fail. It won’t be much longer that people are going to realize that they do need government and not only will it not shrink but be expanded. Haven’t you learned by now that right wing genius ideas always fall flat on their face?
And what is the responsibility of the government again? Protecting the US citizens....Not fucking stealing from many to give to the few...

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Not fucking stealing from many to give to the few.

Also known as trickle down economics.

No worries. We are going to reverse that entirely, the second we have the votes in the Senate. Which is going to come a lot sooner than the few might be comfortable with.
Well keep dreaming their cupcake,It must be horrible having policies American's hate...Lol...fun times we live in. You communists never learn.

Trump doesnt want to end the shutdown. His goal is to spin it, make Pelosi & the Dems look bad while at the same time distracting from the Mueller probbe & fact that he's owned by Putin.

Trump is a deranged sociopath, a treasenous bastard who deserves no less then a long stint in a federal penitentiary.

Wow! That is some world class brain damage you have going there!

I guess you didn't watch the news today direct from the Mueller probe. Putin is being owned by Trump, not the other way around.

Your three misspelled common words tell sus a little about your condition. I pray for your recovery!

CONFIRMED: President Trump Can Start Laying Off Furloughed Workers After 30 Days With 'Reduction In Force' Procedure - Big League Politics

AWESOME! Let's start reducing size of government! I got a feeling this was part of the plan from the beginning! Shrink the hell out of government!
You'd only sabotage the programs that already exist and waste more money by not properly staffing them. Large half trillion dollar programs require admin and oversight just like any company would. I suspect if it happened youd come out on the other side saying govt is so corrupt and inefficient even though you helped it.

I guess you didn't watch the news today direct from the Mueller probe. Putin is being owned by Trump, not the other way around.

Your three misspelled common words tell sus a little about your condition. I pray for your recovery!
Nice how you Trump suckholes now applaud Mueller!

Gee, thanks for helping to show that Mueller is doing the right thing & not biased against Trump, idiot!

Thanks for playing, Trumptard.

Nice how you Trump suckholes now applaud Mueller!

Gee, thanks for helping to show that Mueller is doing the right thing & not biased against Trump, idiot!

Thanks for playing, Trumptard.

You really are brain damaged. Off to the land of ignore with you. You have no redeeming value. You aren't even worth using as a bad example that we can point towards and laugh!

Forum List

Back