President Trump Calls On Arizona Republicans To “DEMAND A STATEWIDE HAND RECOUNT AND ABE WILL WIN!” After Recount Finds Hundreds of New Votes For Abe

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is a call to action, my fellow patriotic Americans in Arizona, the former home of either however you want to call him, John McStain or John McTumor. Listen to Trump and rise up and demons a recount.

This is a call to action, my fellow patriotic Americans in Arizona, the former home of either however you want to call him, John McStain or John McTumor. Listen to Trump and rise up and demons a recount.

Trump is retarded. Why are you echoing the stupid things he says?!

Trump is retarded. Why are you echoing the stupid things he says?!
They believe it all.

And how does Trump know? What evidence has he carefully examined?

And what evidence had he himself carefully examined in 2016 to claim "the only way I lose is if it's rigged"?

He knows nothing about this. But he can just say it, and the rubes obediently pass it around.

Unless Trump wants to pay for a recount I suggest he go back to the golden throne of a terlit and start Tweeting.

Your biggest nightmare is activist righties.
I wouldn’t say they are my biggest nightmare… they are like that fly buzzing around my ear when I’m trying to sleep. Annoying but easy to squash

Slade3200 is retarded. Why are you echoing the stupid things he says?!
You’re saying I’m retarded and then asking me why I’m echoing the things I say?

Was that supposed to be a smart argument?! You’re not doing yourself any favors with statements like that.

They believe it all.

And how does Trump know? What evidence has he carefully examined?

And what evidence had he himself carefully examined in 2016 to claim "the only way I lose is if it's rigged"?

He knows nothing about this. But he can just say it, and the rubes obediently pass it around.
And send money. Trump the Messiah of MAGA is scamming the faithful.

Until the GOPers learn to out cheat the Dimocraps all the recounts are for nothing.
Oh that’s interesting. You want the GOP to fosus in being better cheaters?? That’s your plan for winning?!

Forum List

Back