President Trump appears to be recovering from the China virus. MAGA!

Chris Wallace is on FOX today trying to suggest that a "senior white house official" told him that Trump is not doing well....Wallace is a lying piece of shit....an unnamed person???? really Wallace you are now adopting the tactics of the NY Times????
Maybe Chris is tossing out click bait for his failing Sunday show......

Despite my feelings for Wallace I at least watched his show because I liked getting the week in politics reviewed Sunday morning in bed. I'm through with the guy, I can't even stand his face anymore.

No WH official would tell Wallace shit at this point much less anonymously. Trump will be fine, he is far too stubborn to let the flu kill him, he will live just to spite the Democrats.

Trump's doctors are saying his condition appears to be improving.

View attachment 396547

Well, Trump's primary doctor is an osteopathic physician, meaning when it comes to treatments he is an advocate for more, how shall we say, holistic treatments. He is the one who either okayed or prescribed hydroxychloroquine for Trump earlier. In fact he administered an unproven experimental treatment when Trump first tested positive. If Trump worsens I think he may be replaced by a more science based doctor.

View attachment 396547

He has the sniffles. And no Temperature increase. Could it be more allergies than Covid? It takes no less than 7 days to show improvement in Covid 19. But in 24 to 72 hours, the sniffles and allergies with the proper treatment will show a marked improvement.

Was this scheduled a couple of months ago? Is this the October Surprise he promised? If you can schedule you catching Covid 19 2 months prior, you should be able to schedule not catching it in the first place. Rump should have had Larry, Moe and Curly for that photo op and I would be more inclined to be entertained.

Dont worry we'll all be entertained once he is declared the winner on Nov3

View attachment 396547

He should recover. They used modern medicine, not a speck of Hydroxychloroquine as he didn't have malaria and his chosen medication might kill him.

medical science progresses...Aren’t you glad we didn’t employ the liberal tactic and just pronounce that the science was settled?

Just glad the medical professionals did not listen to his stupid rhetoric.

It would have been like an Aesop fable wouldn't it? The huckster shows up sick from a disease he dismissed and took no precautions against except for taking Hydroxychloriquine....and the doctors will then only prescribe Hydroxy and watch him get worse and worse.

NPR reported he was taking experimental drugs. That's not too encouraging.

I am glad Trump is doing well. But then, he has access to the absolute best medical care in the world. That doesn't hurt.
It kept Justice Ginsberg alive! And you are right about the healthcare.
Very true, they weren't bitching about her getting the best healthcare...and republicans didn't attack her for it.......the left is just mental.

View attachment 396547

He should recover. They used modern medicine, not a speck of Hydroxychloroquine as he didn't have malaria and his chosen medication might kill him.

medical science progresses...Aren’t you glad we didn’t employ the liberal tactic and just pronounce that the science was settled?

It would have been like an Aesop fable wouldn't it? The huckster shows up sick from a disease he dismissed and took no precautions against except for taking Hydroxychloriquine....and the doctors will then only prescribe Hydroxy and watch him get worse and worse.

NPR???

Let me guess, an anonymous source too?

Good grief

#25’s anti-holistic and cringing desire to see Trump’s osteopath replaced, do not address the pharmacodynamics of hydroxychloroquine. Trump could take hcq right now, and it would prevent COVID-19 from entering cells. Though REGN-CoV2 does the same thing as well as bolsters Trump’s stance with voting blacks because REGN-CoV2 technology is based on Ebola.

View attachment 396547

NPR???

Let me guess, an anonymous source too?

Good grief

Let me guess, you didn't bother to look and just shot your mouth off

Its from Sean Conley, Trump's physician.

#25’s anti-holistic and cringing desire to see Trump’s osteopath replaced, do not address the pharmacodynamics of hydroxychloroquine. Trump could take hcq right now, and it would prevent COVID-19 from entering cells. Though REGN-CoV2 does the same thing as well as bolsters Trump’s stance with voting blacks because REGN-CoV2 technology is based on Ebola.

you're an idiot

View attachment 396547

We knew that, it's not new......so what again, the thing is Trump does what others would do. If there is something that shows promise, why wait for all the beuracratic bullshit, he did pass right to try....now he's using his right to try

but I love this one:
The medicine is currently in clinical trials and isn't approved by the Food and Drug Administration. How the president's medical team got the medicine wasn't disclosed in the statement.

His team got it because.......can anyone answer this statement, how smart are folks?

Chris Wallace is on FOX today trying to suggest that a "senior white house official" told him that Trump is not doing well....Wallace is a lying piece of shit....an unnamed person???? really Wallace you are now adopting the tactics of the NY Times????
Maybe Chris is tossing out click bait for his failing Sunday show......
Chris Wallace just crawled back under his birth rock and won't be seeing anybody.

Let's go Corona bounce back. Save the world from this moron and his racists..
Where is Colfax, here is your leftwing empathy, Jesus you guys are psychos.
its issa what do expect....he thinks he is better than everybody.....
yeah, he's not better than one of my shits..........that guy is a fucking lunatic and dirtbag.
I may say some vile shit and I may be right wing, but I am never that much of a subhuman........to post wishing someone's death (other than people that deserver it like murderers and pedos). What a sick fuck.

View attachment 396547

Did you really expect they might? Come on...Besides, much of what you consider his rhetoric is either taken out of context, or simply made up by hostile media anyway.

View attachment 396547

Fantisizing about what you wish would happen?

View attachment 396547

In the words of Drago from Rocky IV: " if he dies, he dies"

1601769626173.png

Forum List

Back